Bonus - The Kiss

This is a continuation of Ending 1!
Cause like- I realized I never made them kiss mouth to mouth-
Oops? Well here it is anyway.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

"Happy graduation, (Y/n)."

"Happy graduation, Dray." She smiled, giving her boyfriend a breath-taking hug.

It was now their last day of their retake year, and the ceremony had just ended.

"Ready for the ball tonight?" Draco asked.

Every year, there was a specific ball held for all the graduates, and this year was their turn.

"Ready than I'll ever be."

"I'll see you in a few?"

"See you."

-----

(Y/n) walked out of the room and was greeted by her dad, Severus Snape.

"(Y/n).. you look-" He started, watching his daughter in her (f/c) dress for such a special occasion.

"-beautiful." The woman beside him finished, giving (Y/n) a warm smile.

"Thanks, dad. Thanks, Professor Brooks." She replied with a grin.

"April is fine, dear." The woman replied.

"I'm so proud of you, (Y/n)." Snape said, trying his very best to hide the tear running down his cheek.

"I know, dad. I couldn't have done it without you."

There was a pure moment of silence as the girl stood in front of the two former professors of hers, thinking aback to her first day here and how far she'd gotten.

"Severus, dear. Stop crying!" April hushed him, leaving (Y/n) quietly giggling to herself.

"Could you do my hair, April?" She questioned, receiving a firm and enthusiastic nod from the woman.

-----

An hour later, (Y/n) stood in front of the grand door of the hall entrance. She took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled all her anxiety away.

Finally, she opened the door and stepped in.

There, all her friends from her retake year were gathered with their dates, alongside multiple Professors.

She scanned the room, and finally, her eyes locked with the blonde.

He slowly walked up to her, stopping a mere inch away.

"(Y/n).. you look amazing.."

"Not so bad yourself, ferret."

"Oh please, I look amazing every day." He scoffed as he gave a playful smile. "What some punch?"

"There's punch?!" The girl exclaimed.

"Come on then." Draco laughed, dragging the girl to her required destination.

-----

That night was the best time (Y/n) had ever had since, well, anything!

Now, with nothing to worry about, she was finally free from the Dark Lord's orders and living the life she's always dreamt of.

"I love you, princess." Draco said, swinging (Y/n) on the dance floor as they both moved to the music filling up the room.

"Love you too, Dray." She replied softly.

Draco's gaze darted from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes again.

"May I..?"

(Y/n) chuckled a light breath as she slowly started leaning in.

It felt almost magical. Believe it or not, the couple had never kissed mouth to mouth before, it would've been their first. So this experience was surely something.

"Ahem. I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Suddenly, there was a subtle, deep voice from behind the two before their lips could touch.

"Dad! You're no fun."

"Just doing my job, sweetheart." He shrugged with a hint of a mischievous grin.

"Why are staff allowed to be all lovey-dovey!?" She protested.

"We can't."

Draco gave a light cough. "Professor Brooks." And darted his gaze away from Snape.

"I- that's- no, wait-" He stammered, face flushing in a deep red.

"That's what I thought." (Y/n) grinned.

"How did you even-"

"You're not all that subtle about dating the new Professor." She replied.

"Fair enough."

"C'mon Dray, let's go."

"Um.. where, exactly?"

"Dad's quarters! No one can catch us there." She said, quickly grabbing his hand and dashing out the room, but not before sending Snape a wink.

"(Y/n)! Get back here, you!"

-----

The two panted lightly, instead of going to Snape's quarters, (Y/n) brought Draco to the tree by the lake.

"This will forever be our spot." Draco chuckled, sitting down on the ground next to (Y/n).

She hummed in agreement as the two watched the sun slowly set.

"Looks tasty." The girl suddenly pitched in.

"Why is everything just food to you?"

"Because food is nice!"

"You know what else is nice?"

"More food?" (Y/n) joked.

"No. This."

With that, Draco grabbed (Y/n) by the chin and pulled her closer, bringing his lips towards hers, and finally.

Finally, he kissed her.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened until finally giving in and enjoying the moment.

It was everything she could've dreamed of.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

Hello lovelies!

I'm very happy to announce that next week(18/07) marks the one year anniversary of DoDaE!

If you're curious about who this new 'April' character is then..

°''♡》READ "ACCEPTANCE" NOW ON iiYoshi 《♡''°

Much appreciated, xoxo <3