Chapter 28 - I Hate You Father

The holidays soon came, and as promised, Snape brought you back home.

Real home.

You quite enjoyed your time at Malfoy Manor and wished to stay for another holiday, but you didn't have a choice this time. There was something you had to fix between you and your father.

-----

You put down your luggage and sat on your bed.

Looking around, you realized you hadn't been here in a long time, but most of your stuff still looked fresh, new, clean, and dusted.

"Did father do this..?" You wondered.

Though Voldemort was known as the Dark Lord, his care for you didn't change, and he treasured you deeply.

A knock came from the door, making you turn your head.

"Yes, dad?"

"He's ready to see you." Snape said.

"I'll be down in a bit."

"Don't take too long. You know his time is precious." He warned, walking away.

"Yeah, right, like I'm less important to him. He'd be dead without me." You muttered, making sure no one heard.

You finally decided to head down the stairs, and you saw Snape waiting for you at the bottom.

"Hurry dear. He's waiting."

You followed as he knocked on the door in front.

"Severus.. I assume she's finally ready?"

"Yes, my lord. She's here."

"(Y/n), darling. Do come in." He hissed with his cold voice.

You walked in, Snape following.

"A word with you, please?" You asked, staring at Voldemort.

This reunion was far different from your last. The wholesomeness had become declared war and betrayal planned.

But he didn't need to know.

"Of course darling. Severus, will you please?" Voldemort asked as Snape nodded and he left the room, closing the door.

"(Y/n), what do you need?"

"Father. Be honest with me."

"Hm?"

"Did you kill Cedric?"

Voldemort remained silent, and a smug look appeared across his face.

"I'll take that as a yes." You stated, about to break down.

"I'm sorry. I know he meant a lot-"

"Shut up! You promised, Father! You killed him!" You yelled, tears falling from your eyes.

"I promised to make an effort not to kill him. I never guaranteed."

A mix of emotions appeared on your face. You were furious but also disappointed.

"Fine. You wanted to see me, what's the plan?"

"It's simply really.. we're attacking Hogwarts and taking down Dumbledore."

"You're what?!" You yelled.

"And who's doing the killing?! There's no way I-"

"Calm down (Y/n). You don't have to do anything but cover for us." Voldemort hissed.

"If I'm not doing anything.. who is?"

A smug smile appeared across his face.

-----

You slowly returned to your room with heavy steps, his words still echoing in your mind.

'No.. this can't be happening..' You thought.

-----

-flashback-

"What..? Draco..?"

"Yes, (Y/n). Draco." Voldemort reassured.

"But.. but why! He's not even-"

"But he will be."

"Excuse me?" You asked.

"Severus and Bellatrix will go tell Narcissa the news. He'll be a Death Eater by your next year."

"But he doesn't deserve this, father! He's still a child!" You protested.

"And so are you. But look at how far you've come." He smiled.

"But it's different.. He's different..!"

"No buts (Y/n), you should know what happens to those who cross paths with me."

"Yes, father.."

-----

Finally, returning to your room, you laid on your bed and shut your eyes.

'He's not going through this alone.. I'm not letting it..' You thought to yourself.

'Everything will be fine.'

-----

After the holidays, you returned to Hogwarts.

Fred and George successfully pulled their prank on Umbridge, and they left to go work on their joke shop.

The golden trio were still friends with you, but they didn't trust you as much with important things and stopped talking every time you stepped into the room.

Apparently, they had a plan to go to the ministry, and during that, Harry's God Father was killed.

The ministry saw Voldemort and finally believed Harry.

Though seeing all the chaos happening in front of you, you realized war was approaching..

All you had left, was Draco Malfoy.

There was no way in stopping Voldemort when it came to his plans. It was up to you.

Draco grew more and more clingy, and you both enjoyed each other's company very much.

But sadly, every 'happy ever after' comes to an end..

It was finally the last day of Year 5 at Hogwarts.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

A/N :
Hello~ thank you all for 10k+ reads!
It means a lot to me <3

I'm planning on (trying) to update every Friday, though I might miss a few weeks or two due to over working.

Though I'm really excited to present to you the finished version of the bookkkk

The happy ending is the worst one, trust me. ;)

Also, if you'd like to meet my version of (Y/n) in this book, go click the link in my about page!