Chapter 21 - Lucius Malfoy

Credit/requested by :
died_911
Thank you!

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

Draco walked down with you to the dining hall to have breakfast.

There, the two of you were met with Narcissa Malfoy once again.

"Good morning Mrs. Malfoy!" You greeted with glee.

"Good morning (Y/n)." She smiled, placing down two plates of pancakes onto the table.

You and Draco both took your seats and started eating.

"This is delicious!" You exclaimed.

"Why thank you dear."

Just then, a tall figure stepped into the room.

The three of you turned your heads.

It was a tall blonde man, with a cold face, kind of like your dad, Snape.

"Good morning father." Draco said.

"Good morning Mr. Malfoy." You followed.

The Malfoy looked at you with his icy-cold eyes and looked you up and down.

He scoffed silently and sat down.

Meanwhile, Narcissa Malfoy had finished preparing his pancakes and set them in front of him.

"For you, darling." She said.

The other Malfoy whispered a thank you to her, but kept his gaze glued on you shut.

"Mr. Malfoy-"

"And who might you be?" He cut you off.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), sir. I'm a friend of Draco's. Pleasure to meet you."

He squinted his eyes at you.

The Malfoy held out his hand as pale as snow.

You gently shook it.

"Lucius Malfoy." He said coldly.

'Lucius Malfoy.. Death Eater.' You thought to yourself.

-----

You returned to your room, wearing your headphones to listen to music.

You reached for the bottom of your open suitcase which had been lying on the floor ever since your arrival.

You took out a (f/c) book marked with the words "Riddle's Diary" in silver printing.

You took out a pen and opened the diary, carefully marking down everything.

-----

Dear Diary,

Hello again.

It's currently summer and I've been staying at the Malfoy Manor.

Today, I've finally gotten the chance to meet the infamous Lucius Malfoy.

He's just as father described him to be. His cold look and arrogant a$$ is just like Draco.

He's a Death Eater. He doesn't know about me. From the way he looks at me, I can tell he's underestimating my power.

Father despises him. So do I.

I better keep my eye out.

-----

Just as you put your pen down, you heard a knock coming from your door.

"(Y/n)? May I come in?" Draco's voice echoed.

"Just a moment!" You yelled, quickly tucking your Diary beneath some clothes.

Just then, the door opened.

"Didn't I tell you to wait?" You asked, taking off your headphones.

"Sorry.."

"It's fine. Did you want something?"

"No no, just checking in on you. I'm sorry for the way my father acted."

"Don't be. He's a Malfoy, I'm not expecting much."

Draco glared at you.

"Just saying. Geez."

Draco rolled his eyes and sat down next to you.

"What were you up to?"

"Nothing."

He stared at you, lifting an eyebrow, almost as if he could read your mind.

"Seriously- was just procrastinating."

"If you say so."

He yawned and stretched like a little kitten.

You looked at him in awe,

"Go to bed idiot."

He laughed as you laughed along.

"Alright. Goodnight princess."

"Night, Dray."

Finally. He was gone.

-----

It was the middle of the night and you were twisting and turning on your bed, not being able to sleep.

'I need to go get some water.' You thought to yourself.

Quietly, you crept out of bed and walked slyly down the stairs towards the kitchen.

But when you turned the corner, you were surprised to see the lights on.

You hid behind the corner and listened.

"Lucius, are you sure about this?" It was Narcissa Malfoy.

"Trust me darling, if we could take out he who shall not be named, we would finally be safe."

"He forced us to switch the Triwizard cup with a portkey already, what if he makes it worse?" Lucius Malfoy continued.

'Cedric..' Your heart filled with a mix of anger and despair.

"We don't have the ability or power." Narcissa Malfoy continued.

"We'll find a way. Someday. Or we could run far away from here. To a place where he won't find us."

"If you say so, dear.."

The lights turned off and you quickly ran back upstairs, hoping not to get caught.

You slammed the door shut quietly and took a quill and paper and started writing..

-----

Dear father,

Father, I apologize for getting in the way of your jobs and meetings. I promise I will make this quick.

Lucius Malfoy. The Death Eater you've told me about. You should beware of him.

Not that he holds any power to demolish you or anything, but he plans to try.

If all else fails, he plans to run away to a place where you won't be able to find him.

I'll continue gathering information.

Be careful.

Your daughter,
(Y/n) Riddle

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -