Chapter 50 - Human?

You landed on your feet with one hand on the floor supporting your body, finally spotting the blonde with his two sidekicks. Idiots, you liked to call them.

"Morning." You greeted, slowly getting up as the three looked at you.

"(Y/n).." Draco muttered.

Crabbe and Goyle stared at you.

"Hunter's in my dorm, I'll go get him after the war." You told Draco.

"Right.. thanks."

"Where you three headed?"

"Uhm.." Draco whispered, staring back at the two idiots.

"No where, for now." Crabbe muttered.

"What no, we-" Goyle started, though he was briefly cut off my Crabbe, nudging him as he shot him a glare.

"You sure..?" You asked, looking right through the boys.

"We can go later. You needed something?" Draco questioned.

"Uhm.. a quick talk would be nice."

"Oh.. sure?" He replied, following you off into a corner of the school.

-----

[!] Trigger warning [!]
( Mentions of $u¡c!d€ )

"Yeah? What's up?"

You stared into his eyes, seeing the slight fear.

"I know war is approaching.. and I just want you to know I love you."

He suddenly pulled you into his arms, and he tightly embraced you, giving a hug.

"Draco-? Are you okay-?"

"I should be asking you that! You sound like you're going to die or something!" Draco muttered, burying himself into your shoulder.

You stared at the blonde who did seem to want to let go, bitting your lip.

"There's something you should know."

He pulled away, resting both his hands on your waist as he stared into your eyes.

"Go on."

"I.. if my life is at risk during anything.. don't save me."

He nodded, understanding your request was reasonable, and most cliché TV shows would have that dialogue.

"And.. if I'm trying to k!ll myself, don't stop me."

He was about to nod when the words finally processed into his brain. He stared at you.

"I'm sorry? K!ll?"

"Yes..?"

"(Y/n).. why would you-"

"Hear me out."

Draco stared at you as you felt his grip on you tighten.

"It's going to be a bit bizarre."

"Like knowing you're the Dark Lord's daughter wasn't bizarre enough." Draco joked lightly, trying to lighten up the mood for himself. To be fair, he seemed to be panicking.

"I'm.. not exactly human."

"Pardon? Then what are you? An animagus? A robot? A ghost? A-"

You raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to go on.

"Actually, never mind. I'm out of things that aren't human." He muttered as you chuckled in response.

"Pretty simple, really. I'm not sure how you couldn't have guessed." You replied.