Chapter 45 - Forbidden Forest

"Dad? You asked to see me?"

Snape was already standing outside his office, pacing around.

"(Y/n). You came."

"Of course. You said it was urgent."

"It is."

You raised an eyebrow as Snape stayed silent. He stammered through his words, opening his mouth and then closing it once more.

"You need to come with me. Now." He finally managed to utter.

He looked around cautiously and started walking.

You followed, unsure of where you were headed.

"Erm.. (Y/n). Your wand, if I may?" He suddenly asked once you were outside the castle.

You took out your wand and handed it over.

"I.. you trust me that much?"

"Yeah. You're my dad."

You saw him give a smile, though his eyes quickly filled with guilt.

"A-Alright.. let's go.."

-----

"Dad..? Why are we here..?" You asked, looking carefully at your surroundings as Snape came to a halt.

"(Y/n).. I.." He muttered breathlessly.

"Dad.. what's going on? Why did you bring me here?"

He didn't reply.

Okay, now things didn't seem alright.

"I'm s-sorry (Y/n).. I.. it's for your own safety."

"This is the Forbidden Forest you've brought me to! In what world is this safe! You took my wand too!"

"Because I know you can't apparate without it yet!"

"Give it back!" You suddenly yelled, finally realizing what his intentions were.

But he held it high up into the air, so you couldn't reach it even if you were jumping.

"Curse myself for being so short!" You groaned, still trying to grab your wand.

"Sorry, (Y/n).. stay safe."

And with that, he turned around and straight up left.

You watched the gust of black smoke go farther and farther until it was completely out of sight.

"Oh god damn it." You sighed, leaning against a tree.

You decided to wait, knowing Snape would definitely come back for you.

Until it finally hit and all the puzzle pieces were falling into place..

"He's doing this for my safety.. but he's only doing this now..?" You questioned yourself.

"Oh.. f-" You cursed. "Hogwarts is in trouble, isn't it."

-----

It felt like hours since you've been here, the sky was starting to turn dark.

Surprisingly, you were lost.

"I was literally here a year ago. How am I lost already.." You groaned, too tired to continue your journey.

You slumped next to a tree and sat down, resting yourself.

You closed your eyes and started drifting away into a deep slumber..

-----

"(Y/n)! Wake up!"

You slowly opened your eyes to fix your vision. There was a blurry figure of a platinum haired boy, staring at you anxiously.

"Mmm.. Dray?"

"(Y/n)! Oh, thank gosh.." He gave a sigh of relief, giving you a big bear hug. "I thought you died."

"It takes more than a scary forest to take me down."

"That's only when you have your wand." Draco corrected you, finally letting go.

"My wand.. damn it! Dad!" You groaned once more, finally standing up. You turned to look at Draco, "How'd you find me anyway?"

"You didn't waste your time to make a big scene in the halls just to slip me a piece of paper for nothing." He winked.

That's right! The paper.

"Honestly, (Y/n). If you hadn't told me to watch out for Snape, I don't think I'd be here right now. I saw him holding your wand in the halls, though.."

"He's trying to stop me from apparating out of here. He knows I can only do it with my wand."

"Why did he trap you here anyway?"

"Well- oh.. this isn't good.." You paused, coming to the realization that Hogwarts could be at risk any second.

"Hogwarts is in trouble. We have to go, now!"

"Lumos." His wand lit up as he held it out.

"You'll have to be careful. Come on, let's go!" Draco said, pulling you by the arm.

You obliged, and the two of you started running through the Forbidden forest.

-----

"Draco.. are we lost."

"I.. uh.."

"God damn." You hissed.

"Looks like we're both stuck now, aren't we."

"Seems like it."

The two of you stopped at a halt, realizing there was no way of getting out.

Suddenly, there was a rustle from behind.

"Well darn. We're dead meat, aren't we?" You whispered.

Draco gulped and hesitantly nodded.

"Run." You said, making a sprint for it. Draco followed as the two of you ran in the woods, having no idea where you were headed.

You heard the rustle get closer, following your every step.

Then, something preached onto you as you collapsed onto the floor, feeling your arm scratch against the ground.

"Ow.."

"(Y/n)!"

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

A/N :
Due to constant requests, hello hello hello.
I am back with another non-friday update!
The next chapter tho. Mmm.