Chapter 55 - Made Up Mind

You parted ways with Zoey and looked around. Barely anyone paid attention to you.

Well, except for them, of course..

-----

They shot you cold glares and turned back to their family, keeping everyone safe.

You decided not to interfere and stepped away.

You wandered the hall, watching everyone as more and more hurt patients were sent in. No sign of Harry. Nor Draco. Nor Snape.

"Not my daughter, you b*tch!" You turned to see Molly Weasley dueling with Bellatrix, seemingly defending Ginny.

"Oi, Trixie!" You yelled, catching her attention as you ran up. "Could you.. not?"

"Not what?" She asked.

"Not hurt my friends, maybe?"

"Friends? These are you friends? Honestly, I expected better from you, pipsqueak." She scoffed.

"Trixie. Who's the boss' daughter?"

"You." She muttered unwillingly.

"And what did he tell you to do?"

"To protect you."

"And will you listen to my orders?"

"Yes." She sighed.

"Thank you." You smiled. "And please. Stop killing everyone you see."

"Fine. You're such a killjoy."

Belltrix walked away as the Death Eaters followed her lead.

Turning, you watched everyone stare at you.

"Honestly, I don't blame any of you at all. If I were you, I'd kill myself already." You shrugged, understanding their point of view.

Imagine making a friend. And that friend turned out to be Snape's daughter, who turned out to be dating Draco Malfoy, who turned out to hate her dad and boyfriend for being Death Eaters, which turned out to be an act, which also turned out to be an act, and it turned out that friend is your enemies daughter who claims to be on the good side.

Like damn that would be a lot to take in.

But before the others could act, you all heard rushed footsteps, and that one person's voice..

Hairy Pot- I mean-

Harry Potter.

"(Y/n)!"

You watched the boy finally stop by your side, panting heavily.

"(Y/n). I need to talk to you."

"Hm?"

"It's about your dad.. Professor Snape."

"Go on..?"

"He told me.. to tell you that he loves you. And that you were the best daughter he could've asked for. And.. he wants you to stay strong and do what is right."

You stared at him in confusion.

"Do what is right..? I'm sorry?"

"He didn't elaborate."

"Oh. It's alright, I'll ask him later."

"No.. (Y/n).. you can't.."

"Why not?"

Harry stared into your eyes anxiously as he carefully uttered every word.

"(Y/n).. he.."

-----

"What..?"

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Who did this." You simply asked, showing no sign of sadness and only anger.

Harry didn't reply.

"Go on, Harry. Don't make me make you."

"You're not going to like this.."

-----

And that was it.

Your mind had finally been made up.

"Harry.. I've decided."

"Yeah?"

"I'm on your side. We have to kill him. Together."

First, it was Cedric, then Fred, and now he had finally pulled the trigger.

It wasn't even a Death Eater. It was he, himself, using his own snake, had killed the one he knew you loved most.

Severus Snape.

Was now.

Dead.

"What's the plan, Harry?"

"We need to kill the snake."

"Nagini?"

"Don't question. You in?"

"Of course. Just.. one last thing. I'll catch up to you guys later."

-----

"Dray!" You rushed up from behind him and gave him a tight hug.

"Woah, princess, what's wrong?"

"I'm scared.." Finally, you broke. Tears streamed down from your eyes onto your face as you started whimpering.

"Princess.." Draco gulped.

You cried into his shoulder, muffling your sobs into him.

"F*ck.. I.. I don't want to lose you." He replied, grabbing you tight, and he also started crying.

"I have to go help Harry.. will you come?"

"Of course.. I'll do what you tell me to." He smiled through broken sniffles.

-----

The two of you arrived.

Harry was battling with Voldemort, sending spells at each other every second.

Meanwhile, you and Draco hid behind a pillar as you carefully observed, still holding Draco's hand tightly.

"I love you, Dray.."

"Love you too, princess."

A slash, blood, and a dead snake was found on the floor.

Voldemort stopped and looked at the boy, Neville, who was now panting, with the Gryffindor sword in his hands.

"That was the last horcrux.. we got him!" Harry muttered.

You stood blankly and stared at them.

'The last horcrux..? They have one left..?' You thought, gulping.

You knew one day it would come to this, but you didn't imagine it to be this fast..

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -