Chapter four

Y/N's third day at the host club was a friday. On a normal day, Y/N would have taken one of her family's cars to school. However this particular morning, something was wrong with the car she usually took. Instead of waiting for it to be fixed Y/N decided she could walk to school by herself.

She managed to get halfway to the school before a black limo pulled up behind her. She paid no attention until the door opened and she was yanked inside by two pairs of arms. Y/N looked up from where she had been dragged inside, only to see the host club sitting in the car, seemingly unbothered by the obvious kidnapping.

"What the hell guys?" Y/N huffed, "where do you get off kidnapping innocent girls trying to walk to school?"

The hosts said nothing, but instead allowed the drivers to continue their drive to the school. Assuming this was just their way of 'caring' about her and making sure she was safe, Y/N decided to leave it for now. She took the empty seat between Kyoya, Honey and Mori-senpai because it seemed better than the latter option which was in between Tamaki and the Twins.

Then they pulled the same stunt in kidnapping Haruhi.

"Ok, guys please actually explain to me what you are doing? We can't just leave school. Where are we going exactly?" Y/N turned to the seemingly only sane one in the car: Kyoya.

"Tamaki wanted to surprise you two, so our end location is a secret until he wishes to reveal it." Kyoya told her.

"Tamaki?" Y/N turned to the blond, looking for answers.

"Well, it is so exhausting to be as stunning as we are, and around the clock no less. So I have devised this plan, a getaway vacation for us all. At one of Kyoya's family resorts. I thought you'd be pleased Y/N, after all it's a free vacation." Tamaki pouted.

"Kyoya, I didn't know your family was branching out into resorts as well. How interesting." Y/N turned back to the boy with glasses, completely ignoring Tamaki.

"Expanding our horizons to resorts has been in the works for quite a while now, but it's only now we had a good opportunity to actually go through with it." Kyoya explained to Y/N. She wanted to ask more questions, but was stopped when the car pulled into the park. It appeared to be a water park inside some sort of bio-dome. It must have cost quite a pretty penny to build, even for Kyoya's family.

"You like water parks right Y/N-chan?" Honey senpai asked you.

"I love them, but to be honest I have to say I prefer the beach. Although I adore anything where I can swim and play in the water." Y/N laughed, her childlike side coming out around the good cheer of the other members.

"There are changing rooms that way for you and Haruhi," Kyoya pointed them out to you.

"Well, because someone," Y/N cast a glare over at Tamaki. "Thought it would be funny to not tell me about this trip. I obviously have nothing to swim in."

"We took care of that for you," The twins gave you their patent Cheshire cat smile. "Your dressing room is filled with our mothers latest bathing suit designs." Hikaru informed you.

"You and Haruhi can pick whichever ones you like." Kaoru shoved you and Haruhi into the changing room to look at the assortment of swimsuits.

Y/N looked through the racks of clothes easily picking out the one she liked best. She picked up a black two piece that had tight shorts instead of bikini bottoms. Little silver stars adorned the top, which was a regular bikini top with extra strings that wrapped around her midsection.

The process for picking Haruhi's swimsuit was a little more difficult, but in the end she looked absolutely adorable. Y/N envied how Haruhi looked cute in anything she was dressed in, meanwhile Y/N felt like she had to look perfect in everything she wore, and even had to give up clothes she really liked because she felt they were unflattering to her figure or skin tone.