Chapter thirteen

"Leon, would you mind coming over to the host club with me? I'd like some more of your help with the website stuff and you know more about computers than I do." Y/N requested of the boy sitting in front of her during class.

"Yeah no problem, I think the adjustments you thought up are really smart actually. Creating a program for it shouldn't be hard. The whole getting past the schools content blocker might be a little bit more of an issue though, I'll keep working on it."

Leon and Y/N had known each other since middle school, being partnered up on the student council together. Though Y/N typically didn't care for the company of others, Leon was a welcome presence. His black hair was long and messy, usually being pulled back into a half bun when he was working. Square, metal framed glasses sat on his nose, and were constantly slipping off to the point he found contacts to be more practical most of the time. Hazel eyes could be seen peeking out from between strands of hair that fell into his face. Though it was technically against school regulation, he had piercings in his ears that replicated the ones Zoro from One Piece wore.

"Are your fanboys gonna bother us the whole time we are working?" Leon asked, sitting backwards in his chair so he could lean his elbows on Y/N's desk.

"I don't think so, and they aren't fanboys Leon, they are guests." Y/N insisted, rolling her eyes and packing her stuff into her school bag so they could leave.

"Whatever you wanna call em, they're annoying. 'Oh Y/N, look over here I can bench twice your body weight' 'Y/N, look at me, aren't I good husband material? I'll make you a fine doormat one day" Leon imitated your 'fanboys' in a fake deep voice. The pair walked down the hallway, talking and laughing until they reached music room 3.

"Wow. so this is the host club huh?" Leon said, looking around the room and at the faces of its members with an unimpressed look on his face. "I'm underwhelmed."

"They're less impressed because you're not a pretty girl." Y/N said dryly, going over to a table in the back to do work.

"I'm offended you would say that!" Leon placed a hand over his heart in mock pain, "My mother always told me I was a very pretty girl!"

"Y/N! Who's this?" The twins asked, giving Leon their typical once over.

"I'm Leon Kobayashi, you must be the Hitachiin twins." Leon extended a hand for one of them to shake.

"He's going to be helping me out today, so if you two woudn't mind keeping the guests out of our way I'd really appreciate it." Y/N told the twins.

"Actually to do some of this stuff we might have to leave and go to the computer lab. There's only so much we can do on the laptop." Leon sat down next to Y/N, pushing their chairs together.

"Well let's work on some stuff today and then maybe tomorrow we can work on computer lab stuff, sounds good?" Y/N responded, clicking around on the computer.

The pair were now absorbed back into their own little world, as Y/N usually did when she talked to someone. She didn't like dividing her attention, which she had to do for guests. If she was going to talk to someone they were the center of her attention, and she wanted to be the center of theirs.

"I didn't know Y/N was friends with anyone else other than Honey and Mori." Haruhi observed the older girl and her companion.

"Leon-chan has been friends with Y/N for a while, not as long as me and Takashi but he's one of her best friends in the world! She spends most of her time with him, they even used to have sleepovers right Takashi?" Honey smiled, happy to see one of his friends happy.

"Yeah." Mori answered, keeping his answers to one syllable as usual.

"I think Y/N-chan's dad wants them to get married, they'd be cute together don't you think?" Honey continued.