Chapter forty-one

Authors Note: Hey everyone, Thank you so much for 6.1k reads! honestly every time I see the number go up I grin like an idiot. all of you guys reading, commenting and voting on this story makes my day every time, and I appreciate all of you. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

"Do you mind?" Himari asked, obviously annoyed but not nearly as panicked as Kasunoda. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened to her, especially growing up with a brother, and around Honey who lacked personal boundaries as well as the ability to knock.

"My- my bad!" Kasunoda whipped around, slamming the door closed on his way out.

"Peeping tom!'' The twins descended on Kasanoda like a couple of vengeful gods. "You saw, didn't you, bossanova?"

"No! I didn't see!" Kasunoda shook his head wildley, trying to prove his innocence. "I mean, I caught a glance, but it was all so fast. It was just an accident! I swear to you that I am not a pervert!"

"Of course you would say that. Sure sign of a guilty conscience." Honey stated darkly.

"What's going on out here? I left for two minutes and it's complete chaos." Y/N comes out from the back room, arms folded across her chest. "Oh, I see. Kasunoda used my absence to sneak a peek at his sensei's younger sister, did he?"

"No! That's not what happened!" Kasunoda cied, legs still shaking with terror.

"I was afraid this would happen." Y/N continued to shake her head disapprovingly before glancing at Kyoya and gesturing towards Kasunoda. "Kids these days. And just look at poor Mori. he's so upset with you he can't even speak."

"You're having too much fun with this." Kyoya smiled, letting his arm fall around Y/N's waist. "The poor boy is going to die of a heart attack, cruel woman."

"So, let's hear it.'' The twins continued their interrogation of Kasanoda. "How much of our dear friend Mori's younger sister did you actually see?"

Kasunoda looked down, shoulder brought up to his ears with embarrassment. "Well, she was changing so I saw her in her underwear." he confessed, trying to hide between his shoulders.

"You saw Himari's underwear?" Honey and the twins shrieked in unison. Honey was probably the most torn up about this whole situation, being very protective over Himari, probably more than her actual brother. Mori never really cared about his sister's love life, as long as she was happy. He knew all about her crush on Kasanoda anyways.

"So what do we do?" the twins ask Honey.

"There's only one thing to do. We have to induce amnesia." Honey pulls a bat from thin air, holding it with the most threatening aura Kasunoda has ever seen.

Holy shit, they're actually going to kill me. I'm the son of a yakuza godfather and this runt is the scariest thing i've ever seen. Kasunoda panicked, barely resisting when Hikaru and Kourou restrained him, allowing Honey to wind up.

"That's enough boys." Kyoya held up a hand. "Leave the assault and battery to the professionals."

"What are you, made of ice? How can you be so calm about this? Look! The boss is so deep in shock he's regressing!" The twins point at Tamaki.

"Now now boys." Y/N interrupts, stepping forward with her hand in the crook of Kyoya's arm. "I'm sure Kasunoda is well aware of the danger he faces right now. Coming from the type of family he does, I'm sure he hears all sorts of rumors, enough to pick through what is true and what isn't. So he knows that the Morinozuka and the Haninozuka families are both well trained martial artists, as well as extremely protective of their youngest daughter. I'm sure you heard what happened to Himari's last boyfriend."

Kasunoda had not in fact heard what happened, because Y/N made it up on the spot to scare him. Secretly the older girl was cheering for them to work out, because it was plain for her to see the two had feelings for each other already. But a little intimidation wouldn't hurt him, after all it would be good for future reference if he ever broke her heart.

"Come on all of you. Leave Kasunoda alone." Himari walked out of the dressing room, a disapproving look on her face. "Especially you Honey."

"Sorry about that." Kasunoda apologizes, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why be sorry? Didn't you like what you saw?" Himari looked up at Kasanoda, giving him big doe eyes. His entire body went rigid, the splotchy blush returning to his face in an instant. Though Himari couldn't hold her laughter for very long, breaking character and playfully elbowing him in the ribs. "Aw, you're so cute when you blush like that, but relax! I was just kidding. Besides, it doesn't really matter to me. It's certainly not the first time someone has walked in on me changing, no need to burst a blood vessel."

With that, Himari told Mori to stay hydrated during Kendo, and grabbed her things, walking out the door. Y/N turned to Kyoya, the two of them sitting at a table now. "I think we could start a little mission of our own, what do you say Kyoya?"

"And what would that be?"

"I think we could do a little matchmaking. I mean, after all Tamaki can't have all the scheming fun right? I say we try to get Kasanoda and Himari together. Would they be so cute? The class representative and the delinquent."

"I think you've been reading too many romance novels, my dear." Kyoya laughed, though he was enamored with how cute she was when scheming. "Your wish is my command, as long as it doesn't interfere with the club."

"Really? Thanks Kyoya!" Y/N cheered, pressing an excited kiss to his lips. That simple act made whatever craziness that would ensue all worth it for Kyoya. He would move a boulder up a mountain if he could hear her thank you, and feel her lips at the top.