𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗨𝗣

•••

I haven't spoke to Charlie since the races a week ago.

I didn't know we could even go that long without seeing each other, without texting, without laughing at each other.

I can't believe he even ditched me like that? Like what on earth? As is this stupid argument was over Scarlet in the first place.

That girl finds a way to get involved in my life no matter what, even if she doesn't physically need to be there. It's like witchcraft.

It's times like this I wish i had a close girl friend on stand-by, or even a mom that was around more than 25% of the time.

Yeah i had Brooklyn but she was hours away, busy with her own life and had her own silly little problems to worry over, she doesn't need me blowing up her phone over a futile argument.

Noah and Alex had been in touch, apparently Charlies mood had been foul recently and they could only imagine it had something to do with him and I.

And damn they were right.

Charlie hadn't been in school this week, i mean it was only first period on a Wednesday morning but still, he hasn't been here nonetheless.

First period history was coming to end so i began putting my notepad and pens away.

A shadow casted over me, I glanced my eyes up to be met with a sickening smirk from none other than Scarlet herself.

For fucks sake.

"Can i help you Scarlet?"

"Not really, you've done all you've needed to, bringing me and Charlie together"

"Oh not this shit again" i mumble under my breath. "Scarlet, i know you have issues you need to deal with but this is getting out of hand, Charlie doesn't like you, I don't like you, I'm positive your own brother doesn't even like you, what will it take for you to take a hint and leave me alone?"

"Its funny you should say that, because thats not the vibe i was getting from Charlie when his tongue was in my mouth"

Ew.

I physically grimaced at her words, picturing Charlie and her playing tonsil tennis was the last thing i wanted to imagine.

"Oh did he not tell you?" She asked, putting a finger to her lips, faking innocence and shock.

"I don't have the time for this" i got up but Scarlet side stepped in my way. "Scarlet, move" i tried stepping aside to get by but she mirrored my moves and remained in my way.

"I said, move"  I shouldered past Scarlet, shoving her with enough force to leave her stumbling.

I am beyond annoyed right now, usually I wouldn't let her get to me this much but between the stress of Charlie being M.I.A from my life and my lack of sleep and nutrition, it wasn't hard to piss me off these days.

Deciding i was better off at home rather than waiting for another run in with whoever at school, i took off out the building and headed home.