𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

•••

For some reason, unbeknownst to me, Charlie wasn't at all surprised about the break in and damage to his car.

He wasn't bothered at all.

Well that may be an understatement, he's absolutely pissed about it since he now has to do the obvious and repair everything that was fucked up.

With that being said he told me he was taking today and maybe tomorrow off of school to help with his dad and Harvey to repair the car, with hopes of getting it done on time for the weekend because he did have another race coming up and he's certain that the culprit is someone from the races.

Any normal thief would steal the actual car, god only knows how much its worth.

So because of that I'm now left to sit alone in English.

Considering both Scarlet and her cronies are in this class, I'd rather not be left to fend for myself.

"Hey" Mollies says with a small, sweet smile, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Mollie" i smile at her.

"Charlie asked me to sit with you since he's not in today, is that okay?" She asks.

"Oh yeah thats fine" I pull my bag off of the chair, giving her room to sit down.

Charlie making sure I have someone to sit with in lessons when he's not here is new, even for us.

And I'm not too sure how I feel about it.

"Its cute how much he cares you know?" Mollie says, taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, he's always been like that" i shrug.

Charlie has always had my back, and I've had his, even when we didn't realise it at the time.

"Hey what are you doing tonight?" She asks.

"Probably nothing, why?" I ask, curious why she'd ask me such a question.

"Oh well my parents are away so I was just wondering if you'd like to come over? We could have a sleepover even, its totally okay if not" she smiles sweetly, twiddling with her pen between her fingers.

Well that was unexpected.

"Yeah I'd love to" I smile back.

It's been so long since I've had a girly sleepover, Brooklyn and I would do them all the time but since she's gone I've never had another girl friend to have them with.

"Great! Do you want me to give you a lift to yours after school so you can pick up some stuff and then we can go back to mine?" She asks, a happy sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah sure, i'll have to take my dogs to my neighbors or something, actually i'll ask Charlie if he can look after them for the night" i say, quickly pulling out my phone to send him a text.

Me:
Hey would you mind watching my dogs tonight?

Charlie:
No thats fine, do you want me to bring them back to my place or just stay at yours?