𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘

•••

With my vision still blurry, i reach my hand up to the back of my head, my finger tips barely grazing the skin before whoever it is takes advantage of this, pinning both my hands to the cold, concrete wall behind me.

I wince at the amount of force used on my wrists, it felt as if they were slowing breaking.

They ran their fingers along my jaw painstakingly slow, i push myself against the wall even more, as if it was even possible, in a futile attempt to escape their touch.

I grimace in pain as the back of my head makes contact with the surface and and i shut my eyes tightly, just trying to regain myself.

Once their body was closer, grossly pressed up against mine, i already knew who it was.

It just wouldn't be my life if shit like this didn't happen.

If it was easy to escape the past.

Once he was done caressing my face, he put his knee between my legs, kicking them further apart before covering my mouth with his free hand.

With his fingers firmly against my mouth, I took this as my opportunity to open my mouth as much as i could, biting down on his fingers as hard as i could.

As much as I don't want to be in this situation, I honestly hope it doesn't break skin and make him bleed, I couldn't imagine anything worse than swallowing someone else's blood, that really isn't my kink.

"Bitch!" He hisses, jumping back and pulling his hand away from my mouth, before harshly slapping my face with the hand that was previously crushing my wrists.

I don't allow myself to ponder or rub the sore spots on my hands, with my now hands free, i shove his body away from me.

I take one disgusted look at the boy who i thought i once loved.

"What the fuck are you doing Connor?" I practically shout at him,

"Taking whats mine" he steps closer to me.

"How many times have I had to tell you? I. am. not. yours" i shoved him back again, annunciating each word slowly as if it would help him comprehend it in his pea brain.

"Come on Nyx baby, just for old times sake?" He asks pitifully.

"Begging never did look good on you" i say with a laugh that lacked humour.

"Just like our relationship, this would've been so much easier if you just did as you were fucking told" he snaps, a look of anger washing over him, a look that I've seen so many times.

This time when he steps closer, I didn't get a chance to shove him back, instead he shoved me back against the wall, with much more force than before.

Enough force to make me almost lose consciousness.

Pathetically, i slide down the wall with black spots in my vision.

Being on the floor, in the mud, with an injured head and a psychotic ex was not something I enjoyed, trust me.

But if i had a penny for every-time something like this had happened, I'd have two pennies.