𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

•••

Charlie's POV

Sometimes I do illegal shit, I'll bump some coke or smoke a lil' weed but I never want to put myself in actual danger.

Well, I guess I willingly put myself in danger with that shit and some other things but I don't ever want to die knowing she'll be alone.

Knowing someone so important to you will be alone in this world because of me is an insufferable pain, or at least to me it is. Who else would bring her a Caribbean green smoothie from boost at lunch because she refuses to eat the cafeteria food, and not because she "doesn't like it", who else would take her to her favourite mall so she can buy new socks almost every month because they keep going missing every-time she washes them or who else would she watch horror movies with because she doesn't like watching them home alone.

Point is, I probably need her more than she needs me, regardless of all that.

And no, its not because I like her.

I just simply care about her, like a good friend would.

Me:
Caribbean green?

Nyx:
Always

Me:
Okay munchkin

I check to make sure the hallways are at least mostly empty, just some juniors milling about,
before making my way to her locker, leaving the smoothie in there and head to the other end the hallway. Like clockwork, I was waiting to see her pad her way down the hall with some form of art supplies in hand.

I catch sight of her from the opposite end of the hallway. She was always a sight to behold, probably why she commanded attention every time she stepped foot into a room without even knowing. Her wavy, long, brown hair framed her face perfectly as she speed walked to her locker, not even noticing the sophomore and junior boys and even some of our year checking her out as they come out the class rooms that lined the hallway as they headed towards the cafeteria.

She's So oblivious

The small smile that graces her lips when she opens her locker is honestly quite cute, I wait for her to look at me, noticing my presence, she quirks a perfectly arched eyebrow up and gives me a questioning glance, I jut my head and she understands what I mean.

I kick off from the wall I was leant on and start to walk out the school with Nyx hot on my tail. I walked us through the empty parking lot, all the way to the back corner where everyone else was too lazy to park and by the time we had reached my car, I practically feel her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Why are we at your car?" Nyx asked. She has a pretty deep voice for a girl, it's still feminine but it's definitely not the shrill voices of every other girl in school. It was kinda hot.

"I wanted to get lunch out of school, skip with me?"

"Seriously" she gives me an unimpressed face and an eyeroll.

"Pretty please?" I give her my best puppy dog look.

Something I wouldn't dare to let anyone else see.