𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘

•••

"So, how longed have you lived here?" Sky asked, clutching a water bottle in one hand as we walked through the mall.

"My whole life" i say, the awkwardness feeling quite heavy. "How about you, i noticed your accent" i smiled at him, his brown eyes shining in the light.

I'd be lying if i said he wasn't attractive, because he is. He's got that 'I'm so cute and look like a puppy' vibe going on, and paired with the blue jeans, white t-shirt and vans, it was a winning combination. However it seemed as though he didn't have the personality to match. Like at all.

"Oh yeah, i moved here from Michigan about a year ago, its a lot warmer here" he smiles back.

"Michigan? I've always wanted to go to the Michigan theatre turned car park" i say, trying to make conversation with the blonde haired boy and happy we might've just found something to talk about. "It looks so pretty in the photos"

"Oh I've been there quite a few times, it's actually quite ugly in person" he shrugged nonchalantly as if what he said didn't just mildly offend me.

"Oh" was all that i managed to get out.

This is actually painful.

I think this was the turning point of the 'date' because it only seemed to get more awkward from there, especially when he said that he didn't like what i was wearing because it showed too much skin and if he was my boyfriend, he wouldn't want me to wear such an outfit.

It was only cycling shorts and an oversized tee with converse, but okay Sky, go off i suppose.

Charlie would never tell me what i can and can't wear.

Speaking of Charlie, would it be wrong to send him an SOS text to come save me from this "date" from hell?

I'm sure sky doesn't think this is going all that grand either. I hope not anyway.

"So is that your natural hair colour?" Sky spoke

"Umm.. yeah i guess? I did bleach it blonde not that long ago but the upkeep was too much so i dyed it back" I said, now analysing the ends of my hair. Damn i need a hair cut, its split end city down there.

"You'd look much better as a blonde, the brown washes you out too much, you know because of your pale skin?"

Who does this guy think he is? Gok won? Where did the shy boy from the diner go?

At this point i was praying that maybe, just maybe i'd run into Charlie, Noah or Alex. Anyone would suffice, i'd even take Oliver whatever the fuck his last name is.

My fingers were itching to text Charlie, tell him to come collect me because i was not having a fun time but when Sky pulled me along to the mall's arcade, i thought maybe now we'd have a little fun. Hopeful thinking on my behalf.

"Want to compete on the basketball one?" I question, knowing it was something i was bound to have fun playing.

"Totally, don't expect me to go easy on you, I'm quite the pro at this one" Sky says with a cheeky smile that i'd love nothing more than to wipe off his face.