𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘

•••

Never in my wildest dreams did i ever dare to dream of Charlie asking me to go on a date with him, especially not after a more than heated make out session on his plush king sized bed.

Never did I think this blossoming affair would be in our cards of fate.

But I never thought I'd be in a position where I'd say yes.

But I did.

With a quickness too.

It was actually quite sad how little I hesitated, so much so that it made him smile his sweet smile.

So now I'm faced with the issue of choosing something to wear, Charlie wouldn't give anything away and the more I thought about what we could possibly be doing for our date, the more it dawned on me that our previous little outings are activities that anyone else would consider dates.

Dinner, beaches, late night drives.

I wonder what stops he'll pull out this time.

Charlie has always been one to make both small and grand gestures, always making them special and sincere.

He's set the bar quite high for himself, bless him.

I had never really paid attention to what I wore around Charlie before, whether it was a skimpy bikini, an old, stained and oversized t-shirt or something i stole from his closet, but now I feel as though I need to pay closer attention and probably care a bit more.

I've searched through my wardrobe and draws and by now half of its on the floor and the only thing I've managed it pick out is what underwear I'm going to wear.

I had already asked Charlie if there's anything that i should wear for the occasion and he told me to dress however I want, which isn't exactly helpful.

After a little while longer I had finally chosen possibly the smallest black dress that I own, the bra cup portion is black lace and the rest is a soft fabric.

I don't even remember when I got the dress.

I do my hair in a spiky bun up do, with simple makeup, i really hope this is appropriate enough for whatever Charlie has planned.

It wasn't long until Charlie picked me up, not spilling a single detail of what he has in store for myself.

"Are you sure you can't tell me?" I ask for what's probably the fourth time in ten minutes.

"Positive" he smiles his infamous smile before resting his hand on the top of my thigh, digging his fingers in slightly to give it a squeeze.

Shortly after we arrived at one of the tallest buildings in the city, I'd never been to it before and that's probably because eighty percent of the building's space is just office space so right now I was feeling a little confused as to why Charlie bought us here.

He must've noticed the look on my face as he said "just trust me" as he held out his hand for me to take.

I entwined our fingers together and followed his lead through the grand doors of the building, he gave a small nod to one of the doormen, which i also gave a small smile to before we got in the elevator.