𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥

•••

Charlie's POV

Harvey and I sat in my garage after doing some maintenance on my car, it was making some fucked up noise after the race, turns out there was a small blockage in the exhaust system but Harvey had it sorted within the hour.

If that lanky blonde boy is good for something, its making sure my car doesn't kill me.

We pulled out the foldable chairs and the crate of beers I keep in the mini fridge in here.

"So we're not going to discuss how you almost kissed Nyx at the tracks?" Harvey asked, biting off the beer top with his teeth.

Almost?

I've kissed her so much and so deeply that I could probably describe the taste of her spit.

But he doesn't need to know that just yet.

No one does.

"Yeah" I drawl out.

God i really hope he doesn't want to talk about this.

"Just yeah? Charlie I know you almost as well as you know Nyx, so don't think you can hide your feelings from me" Harvey says, taking a swig from his bottle.

Fuck sake

I knew he wouldn't let this topic slide

"Well theres nothing say, we almost kissed"

"It's been a long time coming. Do you have feelings for her?" He asks.

"We're really doing this?" I ask.

"Yep" Harvey pops the p,

"Yeah we've made out before... a couple of times"

I guess someone does need to know.

"I'm sorry what?" Harvey asks, looking awfully surprised.

"Yeah?

"Like full on swapping spit?"

"Oh yeah, full blown tonsil tennis on a roof top" I say.

"I bet the 12 year old you was ecstatic" Harvey says.

"Definitely, I didn't think it would ever happen" I say, telling him the truth.

Never did I ever think that I'd be sneaking up onto rooftops to kiss the girl who I've seen be kissed so many times before.

Weirdly, i never felt jealous back then. Even when it was with Connor, I wasn't jealous. Towards the middle of their relationship I was only angry, i felt pure rage towards him once I found out how he treated her.

So many times I had to comfort Nyx after their heated arguments, she would beg me not to cause drama or make things worse by confronting him.