𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡

•••

Charlies car was sleek and fast, as well as aesthetically pleasing, something that was very important to me. I probably loved this car more than he does.

We've shared so many memories in this car, it seems unreal.

Probably one of my favourites was when we had tried to squeeze all six of us into it. Charlie, Iris, Rain, Sam, August and I into it so we could travel together and smoke weed whilst on our way to some random beach party.

Fitting six teenagers into a muscle car is easier said than done. Especially when you remember that three of the six teenagers are at least six foot.

We had Charlie and Sam in the front whilst August, Iris and Rain sat in the back with me sitting on the laps of August since I was the smallest of us girls.

August and I passed a blunt between the two of us as did Iris and Rain, the four of us most likely hot boxed Charlies car without even realising.

It almost felt like de ja vu as Charlie and I shared a blunt, me holding it to his lips as he drove with mone hand and the other lightly held my thigh whilst we drove to a near by fast food place.

After what happened last night, Charlie had walked me back to mine and slept the night, leaving in the early morning and showing up again later on in the evening in his car.

" How many times are you going to have to punch him in the nose for him to understand that he probably shouldn't talk to me?" I laughed as I tossed the finished blunt out the window.

Charlie gave me a flat look which quickly morphed into one of amusement, probably thinking of the blood that spouted from Vince's nose.

Sadistic fuck

"I'll do it again too you know" Charlie smirked at me after he finished reciting our orders to the worker.

"I wouldn't doubt that" I watched him lean out of his window slightly, tapping his card on the contactless payment terminal. "Hey! You know I would've paid right."

"You would've, but you won't"  he smiled sweetly as he drove the car forward to the last window so we could collect our food.

I believed we'd be eating in the parking lot to the quiet hum of my Spotify playlist but I realised we were on our way else where when Charlie rapidly pulled the car out of the lot and back onto the free way.

During the drive there I would feed him his fries and drink, like before with the blunt, he had one hand on the wheel and the other lightly resting on my mid thigh.

What guys would call a weird obsession, most girls would understand the attraction of good hands and arms; long, strong fingers and veiny arms and hands.

They made a guy so much more attractive.

Cardiovascular whore

Pulled out of my thoughts by Charlie who had began poking my thigh to grab my attention.

I raised a questioning eyebrow at him and he stopped the assault on the side of my thigh that was sure to leave a bruise.