𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖 𝗢𝗡𝗘

•••

Back at school on the Monday after our weekend away, it was the first proper chance I've had in a few days to have an actual conversation with the boys as a whole group without any one of us having a raging hangover.

The three boys and I sat on our own lunch table today, away from the rest of the football team.

Noah was telling us about the two girls he had a three-way kiss with and Alex explained why he disappeared for most of the night.

The reason being that he seen a girl break her acrylic nail and her actual nail starting bleeding so he had to take a seat in a quiet dark room for an hour.

I feel worse for the girl, breaking an acrylic is probably one of the worse pains ever after period cramps.

Another type of pain boys won't ever understand.

Suddenly Noah slaps his hands down on the table, almost spilling my drink and catching all of our attention.

"Did you guys see the crazy bitch scaling the side of the house" he asked with a incredulous gasp. "Wait let me show you, someone got it on snap"

Noah puts his phone flat on the table for us all to see his screen recording of the video and low and behold, there's me, dangling from the gutter of the house.

My eyes widen before i lock eyes with Charlie and both of us smile and burst out in laughter.

Charlie was laughing so loudly it caught the attention of the tables nearby and I had tears in my eyes, barely being able to catch my breath.

"Um guys?" Alex looks between the two of us, shooting questioning to Noah who looks just as lost.

Charlie starts wheezing and pointing at me, as if telling them i was the crazy bitch.

I on the other hand still couldn't breathe, i starting grabbing onto Charlie, trying to choke out the words I can't breathe between laughs but it was no use.

"Do you two need a minute?" Noah asks as if we would be able to answer him.

After laughing, or more like crying for a few more minutes, both Charlie and I begin to calm down, finally being able to say "i was the the crazy bitch, it was me"

"Fuck off" Noah shouts before laughing with Alex.

"That was you?" Alex asks and I could only nod and bite my lower lip to keep myself from laughing again.

"Why the fuck were you climbing the side of a three storied house? Are you sick in the head?" Noah asks, still amused.

"Charlie was up there!" I say desperately.

"I never said to mount the damn thing" he interjects.

I put my head in my hands and mumble out "I didn't know there was another way"

"Charlie are you excited for your big race tonight?" Noah asks and as soon as he does that, my eyes snap to Charlie.

"Big race?" I cock an eyebrow at him.