𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘

•••

Everything between Charlie and I was going great.

We had been on another two dates, of course not as extravagant or traumatic as the first, but just as rememberable.

He was trying his damn best to be romantic at any given possibility, it was honestly adorable watching a six foot boy covered in tattoo's wait on me hand and foot.

The football team had won their first game of the season, of course meaning it was time for the annual party, which of course was being thrown at Charlie's.

Him, Noah and Alex were downstairs hiding anything fragile or valuable as per my instructions, once i had told them that, Noah being Noah immediately picked me up and tried to shove me in a cupboard, insisting that i was the most delicate and precious thing on earth.

He's too sweet sometimes honestly.

I was currently getting ready for the party, not that I was dying to go to one right now.

Regardless, I curled my hair and painted my nails like this was what I dreamt about doing on my Friday evening.

Deciding to switch it up slightly from my usual black dresses, i pull out a dark red bodycon dress that fit me almost perfectly.

I finished my makeup with a matching red lipstick and called it a day, already hearing the tens of people that had just arrived getting loud downstairs.

The pre drinks had already hit me harder than I thought they would so i cautiously walked down Charlies spiral staircase but once I was at the bottom i was greeted with a soft kiss to the forehead.

"Well don't you just look a vision in red" Charlie says as he twirls me around to give himself a full view.

"You look cute yourself" i smile up at him.

"Cute?" He raises an eyebrow and flexes his muscles, which I have to admit are beautiful as they stretch the sleeve of his shirt ever so slightly.

"Adorable?" I say quirk an eyebrow up back at him.

"Come on" he laughs and shakes his head, slapping my ass lightly as we begin to walk into the kitchen.

"About damn time" Noah shouts at me before handing me a cup already filled with vodka and apple juice.

"Nyx, tell him to stop cheating" he whines at me, pointing at Alex who looks drunk already.

"Listen carrot top, its not my fault you're bad at beer pong!" Alex defends himself whilst insulting Noah.

Noah turns to look at me with his mouth agape. "Did you hear that? Carrot top? Its on Alex" Noah fumes, returning to the table.

I laugh at them before chugging my drink, feeling way too sober to be around everyone right now.

"Slow down buttercup" Charlie says, pulling my cup away from me.

I look at him incredulously and he hands it back before putting his hands up in innocence.

"That's what I thought King" i smirk