𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗢𝗣

•••

It wasn't awkward when i woke up wrapped up in Charlie's arms.

I think that's because we both subconsciously decided to pretend that whatever happened last night, the kiss, had never happened in the first place.

We drove back to Sam's place, where everyone else had stayed the night, where we were expected to stay the night. Harvey and the others hitched a ride with someone back there, leaving his car for Charlie and I to drive back in.

On the way back we stopped off at a McDonalds to get everyone a breakfast.

"Can I get you anything else?" The lady spoke through the system.

Charlie looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "do you want anything?"

I shook my head no before sipping on the gatorade that was left in here.

Charlie gave me a pointed look before ordering me the pancakes.

We moved to the next window to pay.

"You just wasted your money by ordering me those pancakes you know" I stated.

"It's never a waste of money if it's for you" Charlie smiled at me before paying using his card.

I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

Cheesy mother fucker.

Once we arrived at Sam's and distributed the food, we all sat gathered in the living room, either on floor on the mattresses that Harvey, Alex and Noah slept on or on the sofas.

To be fair, Noah was still asleep on the floor when we arrived.

"So whats the plan for tonight?" Amber asked, looking around at all of us.

"Theres another halloween party, friend of a friend is throwing it, but it's basically just a free for all" August said.

I think it was mutually agreed we'd all be going there tonight.

I wasn't paying too much attention have any enough input in the conversation, my mind constantly thinking back to last night in the water with Charlie.

If you had told me even just a year ago that this would be my life right now, I probably would have laughed in your face.

I still can't decide if I'm happy or not that it happened, but one thing is for sure, he's definitely a good kisser.

I let an audible sigh, still thinking about the kiss, they way his soft lips met mine in a kiss that was anything but soft and gentle.

Amber shoots me a knowing look and my face turns red with embarrassment seeing that theres other people in the room with me that are now giving me questionable glances but I don't dare look at Charlie, already knowing the smirk that is definitely plastered across his face right now.

Keep it together Nyx

•••

"Honestly Iris you're a life saver" I say whilst being pulled in at waist in her black corset.