𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗛 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛

•••

I never thought I'd say this, but Charlie is too much.

After the incident at the races, Charlie self diagnosed me with a concussion and wouldn't stop waiting on me, hand and foot.

He ran me a bath, he walked my dogs, he bought me a migraine hat, cooked for me, cleaned for me and even finished my homework for me.

Even now at school, my concussion is gone and I'm fine but i haven't had to carry my books or my bag all day.

I think the sight of Charlie and I together at school is less of a shock to everyone but Scarlet.

She's god awful and I've been doing everything i can to avoid her, even if it means tagging along with the football team during lunch, which was more painful than I originally thought. Every time I sat with them I regretted decision to do so more and more each time.

But today I wasn't so lucky, the coach wanted a team meeting during lunch and I definitely wouldn't be joining since Oliver would be there.

"I'll see you in class after lunch?" Charlie asks, finally handing me my bag for the first time today.

"Obviously" I roll my eyes at his ridiculous question.

"I'll see if i can dip out of the meeting early so we can walk to class together"

Yep, definitely the scary bad boy attitude everyone expects from him.

I smile at his sweet gesture before we part ways.

Decided I would spend my lunch in the art department, away from everyone else, as i walk down the hall away from Charlie, i see Scarlet step out of one of the rooms and walk in my direction.

Fuck.

Its not that I'm scared of her, but my god am I tired of the drama.

The name calling and bitching in the hallways isn't for me. I keep to myself and if i do want to talk about someone, then I wait until the evening when Charlie is climbing through my bedroom window.

"I hope you know i fucking hate you" Scarlet seethes as she nears me.

"Wow, right off the bat with that one, i'll try to not take it to heart" I say.

" i hate you and I hate that you've stolen my man from me" she steps closer.

"That's a little dramatic don't you think?"

"See how you don't even deny it? You deserve everything thats coming to you" by this point, Scarlet is almost all up in my face.

"What does that even mean?" I ask.

Everything thats coming to me

"I've asked you to back off, you didn't and now you'll regret not listening to me" she threatens.

"Whilst that maybe true Scarlet, at least I'll know what it's like to share a bed with Charlie" I smile sweetly before almost whispering " better yet, i'll make sure to tell him about our little conversation tonight once we finish" I wink at her.