𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣
•••

The whispers at school didn't let up, but at this point it was old news because someone from the football team got caught hooking up with another student in the teacher lounge.

Fucking idiot, but I was still grateful for his childish mistake nonetheless.

I could still hear the "she's such a slag" comments and the stares weren't anymore discreet, if anything they were worse, more obvious.

At least I still had Charlie checking up on me constantly. I liked that he cared and It was actually pretty cute how protective he is over me.

Now was seemingly one of those times despite being sat behind me in class.

The great thing about history class was that the teacher didn't care if you was on your phone as long as you finished the work and paid attention when she spoke, meaning Charlie and I could text all we wanted.

Charlie:
You okay?

Nyx:
Yeah, don't worry about me big boy

Charlie:
How you gon' lie to me like that? You look as though you have something on your mind

Charlie:
A penny for your thoughts munchkin?

Nyx:
Meh, you really wanna know?

Charlie:
Yeah

Nyx:
Well i hope you have a snorkel because it's about to get deep

Charlie:
That was a horrible joke, i hope you know that

Nyx:
Yeah I already regret it

Charlie:
So, what IS on your mind?

Nyx:
I just feel like I'm not doing anything, you get me? Like do i have a job right now? No. Do i want to go to college? Abso-fucking-lutely not. It just seems as though I'm not doing anything worth living.

Nyx:
Kinda want to die, kinda want to move to Greece. Whichever opportunity comes first you know?

Charlie:
Looks like we're going Greece this summer because you're not dying before me.

Charlie:
But seriously Nyx, it doesn't matter if you don't feel like you're not doing anything significant right now, you're right where you're meant to be right now, all of the stars have a reason remember?

Nyx:
I know, thank you, it's just not a nice feeling.

Charlie:
I think i can help with that ;)

Nyx:
Gross, don't you have groupies for that?

Charlie:
Maybe

•••

It was later that night when I had just finished working out and had a shower that Charlie had texted me and told me to get ready because he'd be picking me up in under an hour for a lil' trip out for a few hours.