𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗦𝗜𝗫 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠
•••

Charlies POV

Nyx isn't a party girl, but she is a drinker and by god can she drink a lot, I've never seen her with a hangover, and I'm sure she drinks more than the entire high school combined on a light session.

It actually amazes me. She's five foot and weighs ninety something pounds but can hold her alcohol better than anyone I know.

That being said after Friday night she went home Saturday morning and got her school uniform along with everything else and decided she'd stay at mine the whole weekend.

Well she was going to leave early Monday morning and make her own way to school, to you know, avoid being seen with me.

But that plan quickly got thrown out the window by me when we took notice of the weather.

Poor Nyx. She didn't expect for it to be pouring down with rain. There was not a chance in hell I'd let her walk anywhere in that weather, especially after the last time she got a flu.

I all but dragged her ass to my car. She was very persistent. Even asked me to drop her off a block away from the school but I wouldn't do it.

"Every time I straighten my hair it rains" she huffs out, getting her backpack on ready for making a dash to the entrance.

"Wait here" I signalled with my hands.

After watching her spend two hours getting ready for school this morning, I couldn't let her ruin her makeup walking from my car to the school entrance. I stepped out the car, shrugging off my denim jacket, opening the car door for her, I held up my jacket over her head as a roof to shield her from the rain.

She stepped out, smiling at me and laughing.

"Such a gentleman" she laughed as we speed walked to the schools double doors.

It was hard to ignore the stares of the entire student body, and that was coming from me so it had to be hard for Nyx.

"More like knight in shining armour" I winked cheekily only for Nyx to shake her head playfully at me.

Once we had made it inside the school, I threw my now wet jacket into my locker and shoved some books in there too, Nyx just a few lockers away from me.

"We have gym right?" I ask

"Yeah, dodgeball" she groans, rolling her eyes so far back into her head "see you in class big boy" she laughs, sauntering down the hallway, making her way to the girl's locker rooms.

"No wonder you're basically fuck buddies with her" Noah grins at me, slamming my locker door shut to look at me.

"I'm not fucking her Noah, shut the fuck up" I shove his shoulder harshly.

"Yeah right"

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

"She drank us all under the table bro" Noah says, shock still evident in his voice.

"Did you expect anything less?" I question, shaking my head with a dazed smile, thinking back to Friday night. To say both Harvey and Noah were impressed would be an understatement.