𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

•••

A week had passed since Scarlet decided it was perfectly acceptable to attack me on the field.

Honestly i was embarrassed that it happened but when i entered the school to see the entirety of the football team chanting my name and giving me weird bro hugs, it made my scratched up arms worth it. That same day Scarlet had shown up to school with a badly covered bruised cheek bone and a slightly less aggressive black eye.

I was surprised she'd come in to be honest.

Now after school today i was sat on my bed, crossed leg with my school books scattered around me whilst Charlie was in a similar position but sat at my desk instead, his head bobbing a long to a song playing in the background. His deep brown, almost black hair bouncing along with him.

"Hey turn this song up" I practically scream at him over the music.

After hours of studying, i was feeling spontaneous and annoying so i jumped up off my bed and leaped towards Charlie, i took his hand pulled him from the spinning chair, forcing his to dance with me.

"What the fuck are you doing Ross?" He laughed at me, standing rigid.

"Let loose King, you've been hunched over for hours" i try to spin him but fail miserably due to the height difference.

After a minute of trying he began to move a little more freely.

I shove him back into the chair and turn myself around and begin to back up on him, deep laughter erupting from both me and Charlie. He places his warm hands on my hips, gripping me firmly.

We continue for a few seconds longer until i turn back around to face Charlie, still laughing myself.

It wasn't until i noticed the slight tent in Charlie's pants that my laughter got outrageously louder, if it was later and my neighbours were sleeping, they'd definitely be awake now.

A deep blush crept up on his cheeks and I continued laughing like a crackhead. "Shut up and don't mention this again" he mumbled, looking incredibly embarrassed.

"I'm quite flattered actually" I breathe a laugh. "Well I'm going to shower" i look through my draws, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a crop top along with other items. "You do whatever you've got to do" i wink at him, earning a grumbled "fuck off"

After ten minutes of showering, which was mostly me wrestling with a bottle of body wash because I couldn't open the lid, i was stumbling out the bathroom, pulling my sweatpants up because they were clinging to my still damp legs.

"Not much improvement" he looked me up and down, clear amusement in his eyes.

"Still enough to get you hot and bothered" i smirked, making his face drop. "Hey are you staying for dinner?" I ask, throwing myself down onto my bed.

"Depends, whats for dinner?" He asks.

"Well what do you want? I'm cooking" i shrug

"Good, you know how i love your cooking" he smiles, a far away look in his eyes. He's definitely thinking about food right now.