𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦

•••

"Dude, I can't believe it's Halloween already!" Noah said, bumping into me as he slinked his arm over my shoulder.

"The best time of the year" I practically squeal "do you know what you're dressing up as?" I ask him as we waltz down the hallway, Noah and i decided the skip the rest of the day as Charlie had a free period and went home too.

That reminds me, i need to tell him to not bother picking me up.

"Not yet, i was wondering if you could help me, Charlie told me you've done all his halloween costumes for the last 4 years"

"Obviously i have, do you think he has the braincells to put together the absolute art pieces of costumes he's worn?" I raise an eyebrow at Noah.

It was true, halloween was my favourite time of year, although I've only ever gone out once and celebrated and that was two years ago when Brooklyn still lived here.

There was something about getting to dress up as anything that excited me, it really is like that quote from mean girls.

"It was a little sus when his face painting was bang on" he laughs.

"But yeah i'll help... actually have you thought about going as Archie Andrews from riverdale? You two are spitting dabs of each other"

"Who the fuck is Archie Andrews?" Noah's face scrunched up at me.

I let out a loud laugh "it's okay, we'll educate you"

•••

There was a last minute choice to go out of state to meet up with some of Charlie's as i's mutual friends for a huge halloween party on the beach, it was more of a bender if i thought i about it since it was happening both Friday and Saturday night.

That's why I'm in a motel bathroom getting changed into my costume alone whilst the boys were in their bathroom doing the same.

Tonight was i dressed up in a purple mirco skirt and matching second skin purple crop top that had a cut out in the chest, i paired this with my doc martens as well as a pair of yellow tinted sunglasses.

I had bleached the money piece of my hair a light brown and my hair was curled in very delicate, big waves, i kept my makeup simple with a very deep purple smoky winged liner look.

I walked out and waited in the lobby of the small motel, waiting for the guys to come out.

I don't understand what was taking them so long, i mean Noah was literally just wearing jeans, a white tee and a cheap riverdale varsity jacket that we got online.

Suddenly the door gave way and the four boys came tumbling out, bickering with one another.

They straightened themselves up and i raked my eyes over their costumes.

Harvey was dressed as peter pan, with the vines wrapped his torso and everything, i think he even had one of the boys style his blonde hair to match.

Alex was dressed as.. I'm not too sure I think he's dressed as fucking Harry styles in pink trousers and a pink glittery, tinsel vest jacket, paired with big pink diamonte framed sunglasses. I remember a few weeks back asking him why he was growing his hair out and he said, and i quote "you'll see" I guess this is it.