[Mature 18+] Volume 1: Karuizawa Kei SS

[Mature 18+] Karuizawa Kei SS: Our Second Time

"Ahhhhh."

After taking off the underwear I had just temporarily put on earlier and cleansing my body with the shower, I stepped into the bath and sat down, relaxing my body in the warm water and letting my back rest against my dedicated backrest.

"You seem really relaxed."

Said dedicated backrest was not actually a backrest. It was the naked body of my boyfriend, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Of course I am. This bath is really nice and I'm in it together with you, Kiyotaka." I said while leaning closer on his chest.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, bringing me closer to his body.

"I see. I'm glad."

I looked up at his face and brought it closer to his, closing the distance with a deep kiss. His hands, which were low down on my waist, moved up until they coupled my breasts.

Tauwa! We're gonna have our second time, aren't we? Eeeeeeee!

My moans, caused by Kiyotaka massaging my supple breasts, in the kiss were just a little audible at least in the bathroom. I hoped Kiyotaka's next door neighbours wouldn't be able to hear me as we become more intimate together.

We broke the kiss and my moans got a little louder as I felt one of his lands rub my opening at the same time as my breasts, of course his eyes asking if it was alright beforehand. Ahhhh. Kiyotaka, I'm feeling a lot of pleasure here but I can't be the only one.

While he was busy playing with my assets, with one of my hands I reached down to touch his erect rod and began playing with it.

I could hear the grunts coming from Kiyotaka as they mixed with my moans. We hadn't even gotten to the main event yet.

I moved in to kiss him again, which turned into a full battle of the tongues.

It was funny. This bath was just meant for us to freshen up and relax, and yet, here we were about to partake in something dirty.

"Kiyotaka. Put it in me again."

My aroused and horny body couldn't wait it out any longer. Our foreplay was over and I wanted to get to the main event.

"You really are such a needy girl, aren't you Kei?"

"Yes. For you, Kiyotaka."

My aroused state made me act a little different than before. I will admit that I can be quite needy when it comes to him, but this was beyond my needy self. I really just wanted him... and his dick inside me.

It's funny because when we had our first time yesterday evening, I was more nervous and shy about going all the way. But I still had a really good night with Kiyotaka.

Love and sex can change a girl, huh?

"Ahhh!"

After a bit of messing around, I finally felt the tip of his penis enter my vagina. I instantly felt whole. Our bodies were connected again.

"I know we were both expecting this, but I forgot to bring a condom here. So we're gonna have to do this without it."

When we had our first time yesterday evening, Kiyotaka grabbed one of the condoms given to him by the red-haired devil Amasawa Ichika. I hate to admit it, but I actually thanked her for giving us such a gift.

But today, we were not going to use one. Protection? I won't need it today since I have a better idea.

"I'd rather we didn't use one anyway. I want to feel you completely."