Volume 2: Chapter 5 Part 2

==========================================================

Part 2

Commander Events - Archery Top Standings:

1st Place: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Class 2B) - 151 Pts

2nd Place: Yagami Takuya (Class 1B) - 147 Pts

3rd Place: Tsubaki Sakurako (Class 1C) - 139 Pts

4th Place: Nagumo Miyabi (Class 3A) - 121 Pts

5th Place: Kiryuuin Fuuka (Class 3B) - 110 Pts

6th Place: Katsuragi Kohei (Class 2D) - 109 Pts

7th Place: Kanzaki Ryuuji (Class 2C) - 107 Pts

...etc...

These were the standings the teachers announced after the final group of students finished their round in the archery event. Unsurprisingly, Kiyotaka, Takuya and Tsubaki were the 3 top scorers. However, what probably surprised most people was the fact Kiyotaka won the event. Class 2B were ecstatic at his win, but a lot of the other classes who didn't expect such a thing from Kiyotaka were by far surprised. The only other exceptions were a few students from Class 2A and Class 2D.

The first place in the Archery event was a huge gain for both Kiyotaka and Class 2B. It meant they were one step ahead to attaining victory in the Commander Events. According to the teachers, the points gained in this archery event also reflected their current standings in the Commander Events. Whatever place they placed at in the last two events, they would also gain predetermined points that would be added alongside the ones from the archery event. And further to that, all the points they gained from these events, not including the competition points they would gain depending on their places at the end, would be added to their Sports Festival competition points.

But as of now, Kiyotaka couldn't get too confident. After all, they had only just completed the first event and there were still two more to go. He needed to do well in the next two in order to get what he wanted.

"Welcome Commanders to the second event. Please listen as I explain what you will be doing now."

It was now only a couple of minutes after the announcement of the current standings, and now Kiyotaka and the rest of the Commanders found themselves in the indoor gym after being called to head there to partake in the second Commander Event. Looking around the room, there appeared to be a number of raised nets in the middle of some of the outlined courts, which meant the next event was one of two options.

The first option was volleyball. While Kiyotaka thought this was a good event to partake in, it didn't exactly work out for an event for the Commanders, who all rocked solo, since volleyball was a team event.

On another note, volleyball was already an event for those who weren't Commanders. For Kiyotaka's class, Horikita and, surprisingly, Kushida partook in the girl's volleyball doubles event. From Kiyotaka's point of view, the only reason the two of them probably got together on a team was because Ichika was also a participant in the volleyball event. Thanks to intel from Kei, he learned that Horikita, Ibuki and Kushida had a real grudge against Ichika over some issue some time ago and so they definitely wanted to fight again.