Volume 2: Kushida Kikyou SS

==========================================================

I had to let out all of my emotions out at that very moment.

"If you let any random guy touch your breasts just so you can blackmail them, then I feel sorry for your future. You might as well just join a strip club or become one of those 'hookers' I think they're called."

The fuck? Who says that to a girl even as a joke. I mean sure, I did exactly what he said but that was the only time I'd ever do such a thing. I was disgusted having his hands on my breasts but I had to put up with it so I could protect my image.

Hah... I shouldn't be thinking about that anymore. What's done is now done. Ayanokouji got me expelled and I can't do anything about it.

However, at the same time, the guy that got me expelled also gave me advice and a new path forward. Does he absolutely hate me or can he tolerate me enough to help me? I absolutely can't understand that guy.

Ah whatever. I need to leave the school now. My life at this school has come to an end and all I have left is going back to my own home where my parents will be disappointed once they hear why I was expelled.

I walked along the bridge that led to Tokyo City Centre. Apparently the school had called me a taxi by the barriers where this roadbridge meets the city. That taxi would be my ride back home.

As I walked on, I began to recall the things Ayanokouji said to me.

Taking therapy huh? I would be lying if I said it never crossed my mind. Of course I thought about taking therapy before, but there were two reasons why I didn't take the opportunity.

Reason 1: The cost.

Therapy sessions were not cheap. Back when I considered doing such a thing, I researched the cost of going to therapy and it seemed their pricing ranged from ¥8,000 and ¥20,000. That was not cheap.

If they were sessions that I would only conduct once a month, then it may not seem as expensive.

But my situation required more than just one session a month.

The reality was if I really wanted to get things off my chest so often and have a therapist listen to me, at most I would need to have sessions everyday and at minimum once or twice a week.

Even at the minimum, it was too costly.

But that brought me to reason 2: My actual situation.

I never really believed any therapist would understand or even listen to my rantings or even my situation in general. I was a special case. I really didn't think therapy would work for me.

But when I thought about it, I was a little younger and naive-minded (still am by the way) so that probably played a factor in the fact that I didn't think therapy would work.