Volume 1: Chapter 5 Part 2

Part 2

After that discussion, Takuya sent Kushida on her way out of the room after she finished her tea and told her that he would send over a few more details and instructions later.

As he cleaned up the table after their little discussion, Takuya thought about the exam that Kiyotaka, Kushida, Horikita and the rest of the second years were taking.

Being a White Room student, and listening to Chabashira's explanation, he had used his extreme calculating and analytical ability to gain an idea of what the questions would be, especially the expulsion question. If he was able to come to this conclusion, he wouldn't be surprised if Kiyotaka had an idea too.

This made Kushida's effort to get either him or Horikita expelled a complete gamble. Kiyotaka was sure to realise what was coming up and Takuya was sure that Kiyotaka probably wouldn't hesitate to cut Kushida off either.

In all honesty, Takuya didn't really care about what happened to Kushida during this exam. His main goal was to mess with Kiyotaka. If he could rifle up Kiyotaka and his class just a little bit, he would call that a win in his book.

But, even though he didn't care about Kushida, he still considered her a useful asset as of yet. If Kiyotaka was going to get rid of her, Takuya couldn't let that happen yet.

[I did say that our battle will be beginning soon, Senpai. But for now, I want to play around with your little peaceful life before that battle. If I can anger you just a bit, then it will make our upcoming battle all the more fun.]

His expression turned dark as that thought came to his mind. The smile was ominous and his eyes narrowed hard. It was similar to Amasawa Ichika's expression when was fighting against Horikita Suzune and Ibuki Mio during the recent uninhabited island exam.

If anyone were to describe that expression, based on the fact that Takuya and Ichika wore these expressions, one could likely describe this as an expression only a 5th generation White Room student could harbour. A name like a White Expression.

Speaking of which, Takuya was still a little bit unsure about Ichika's position on their "mission". She had gotten in his way of destroying Kiyotaka during the uninhabited island exam, which he didn't exactly mind since that would've been too easy of a defeat for the "masterpiece of the White Room". But there was no telling whether she would continue to interfere with his predetermined battle with Kiyotaka, despite saying she would stay back a bit now.

Alongside that, Kiyotaka had Nanase Tsubasa on his side, which meant that he had slight control and vision on the first years. And with Nanase and Ryuuen Kakeru searching for the culprit of the Komiya and Kinoshita incident, it was inevitable that they would find Takuya soon.

In other words, Takuya had more food on his plate than he could swallow. There were a bunch of appetisers (whether tasty or not) that were standing in the way of the main course. He would have to gobble down the appetisers before he could take on the main course.

Takuya's dark expression returned back to normal and he sighed.

"I should worry about those later. Right now I should focus on the more important stuff."

He brought out his phone and texted a certain contact on his phone. The conversation lasted for at least 5 minutes before he stopped and put his phone back onto his study desk.

However, as soon as he did that, he heard a knock at his door. Not wanting to keep the visitor waiting, Takuya walked to the door and opened it revealing a girl with silver blonde hair and violet eyes. She appeared to still be wearing her school uniform, which consisted of an orange shirt, red blazer on top, and the usual short length white skirt that could easily show the sight of her g-string if given the angle.

"Come in, Tsubaki-san."

Tsubaki Sakurako, one of the two leaders of First Year Class C, entered Takuya's room. The latter didn't seem surprised that Tsubaki was here in his room. It seemed apparent that this was a planned meeting, set up by either of the participants.

Before sitting down at the table where Tsubaki was currently at, Takuya went to the kitchen to make another set of tea, despite having some earlier when Kushida was just in the room. Since he really liked black tea, he didn't mind having it more than once if needed.

After around two minutes, he returned with two cups of freshly brewed black tea. He placed one cup in front of Tsubaki, who thanked him with a quiet "thank you", and then sat down with his own one, taking a sip before he spoke.

"So. What did you want to talk with me about, Tsubaki-san?"

From how he started the conversation, it appeared that it was Tsubaki who wanted to talk with him and set up the meeting rather than Takuya himself.

Tsubaki still had a lollipop in her mouth when she arrived, which was a little bit more than half finished, and she only took it out now for the moment so she could speak.

"Firstly, can I just say your room looks a little bit empty. Don't you want to add some charm to it to make it look and feel more roomy?"

Despite sounding uninterested, it appeared Tsubaki did slightly care about appearance. Takuya gave a smile at that question.

"I have thought about that already. I just don't know what to get yet. Once I figure that out, I might start decorating this room better. Otherwise, I think this room feels pretty roomy enough."

"...I see."

"You didn't ask me to privately meet with you in my room just so you could ask that question, did you?"

Whether he was actually teasing her or not, Tsubaki didn't really react at all to it. She just put the lollipop back into her mouth, bit down on the remaining chop of the lollipop to finish it and removed the stick and placed it on the table. She then reached for the cup and took a large sip of the black tea before placing it back down on the table and responding to his question.

"Two things. But I'll start with probably the more important part."

"And that is?"

"It's about Ayanokouji-senpai."

"..."

Takuya went silent for a moment before beckoning with his eyes that she should speak.

"It's-"

End of Chapter 5...

A/N:

Told you Chapter 5 would be short. And what could Tsubaki be talking about? How does it involve Kiyotaka? Is it dangerous or is it playful? Or could it be way more than you're thinking that will take another volume to truly answer? Eh, well not like it matters anyway. Epilogue is next. See ya then.

- rainy26541 (G-String)