Volume 1: Chapter 4 Part 2

Part 2

"From the looks of things, I don't think we need to take a break. But just to make sure, I'll ask. If you require to make use of the school bathrooms, now's the time to go. If not, we can move on to the next question as long as you're all alright with it."

No student objected, so the second question began immediately...

...At least that's what should've happened.

"Umm... Excuse me, but I need to use the bathroom. I have a slight stomach ache."

Miyamoto raised his hand in the air, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. It appeared that one student actually had an upset stomach and needed to go deal with it.

"Really man? Come on!"

Understandably, Sudou raised his eyebrows in slight frustration. Every student had gone to the toilet right before the exam or earlier on during lunch time. But it appeared that this didn't apply to all the students.

"I-I ate a little bit too much for lunch and a little bit too fast."

"So why didn't you go to the toilet earlier before the exam!?"

Feeling insulted by Sudou's questioning and the stares from every other student, Miyamoto did his best to defend himself. But that did nothing to stop Mori Nene from rickling back into him. For the student that paid over 100,000 private points just to get Kiyotaka's original seat for their second year, there was little much Miyamoto could say that would actually defend himself.

"Hah... Forget it. There's no need to question it right now. Chabashira-sensei, we'll take the 10 minute break. Miyamoto-kun. Go to the toilet now and get back in within 7 minutes. If you don't, you'll get a stern talking to from me."

"Y-yes ma'am!"

Feeling exasperated at what she was hearing, Horikita placed a hand on her forehead, essentially facepalming. She decided to just end the conversation and allow for Miyamoto to quickly head to the toilet. However, her warning sounded more like a threat so Miyamoto quickly left so that he wouldn't incur her wrath.

After 5 minutes of being out, Miyamoto returned looking better. Kiyotaka thought that whatever he had for lunch probably wasn't as bad as Miyamoto was making it out to be. But that wasn't important.

"Are we ready now then? Let's move on to the second question."

Finally seeing the opportunity to move on, Chabashira spoke and the digital screen behind her changed to show the next question.

QUESTION TWO:

Choose a destination you would like to see for the school trip scheduled for late November.

Hokkaido

Kyoto

Okinawa

"Huh? What is this?"

Confused and surprised at the second question on the screen, a voice from one of the students leaked out. Since conversations or any form of speaking were not allowed during the voting section of the exam, any other voices were quickly drowned out by the sharp stares of Chabashira and the invigilator.

While Class B all had the same thoughts, they could not speak their mind. They could only think about the option themselves and vote first, and talk about it after the first vote as long as it's not unanimous.

"This vote is the same as the previous one, only this time it's a school trip. One extra thing too, whatever you choose is not final. The results may change depending on the situation of the remaining three classes. Be sure to understand that."