Volume 2: Epilogue Part 4

==========================================================

Part 4

Leaving Kushida, who appeared to be stunned by Kiyotaka's statement, Kiyotaka, Kei and Haruka walked towards the second year student dorms. Even from the distance they were currently at, which was quite far away at this point now, the three of them could hear Kushida only just realising what Kiyotaka had just said to her.

"Kiyopon. What was that comment about...? Do you mean to say that when Kushida talked about the fact that you touched her breasts one time, that was actually true?" Haruka asked him after they were far enough away from Kushida's shouting.

"Yeah. Kiyotaka. What. Was. That. About. Explain. Now."

When Kiyotaka looked back at the girls, he saw their expressions had changed to be concerning. Haruka's was one of complete disappointment, as if she didn't want to associate with her friend anymore. However, Kei's was even more concerning. Though it wasn't visible to the eye, Kiyotaka easily noticed the dark aura surrounding Kei, as if she was ready to kill someone if prompted. The ominous smile and darkened eyes were not helping either.

Kiyotaka knew he had to quickly explain himself but he needed to be cautious about it too.

"Only part of what Kushida said back then about me touching her breasts was true. It is true that I touched her breasts last year, but that was more her forcing me to touch them so she could use it as blackmail against me. Remember she tried to accuse me of rape when I exposed her true nature? She forced my hand on her breasts so she could have an excuse to say I raped her and she had fingerprints on her uniform to prove it."

When he explained it carefully to the girls, they began to understand. Kei's yandere-like aura slowly dissipated into thin clouds. Kiyotaka inwardly sighed in relief.

"Why didn't you pull your hand away before that could happen, Kiyopon?"

"You think I didn't? I did, but she still forced my hand onto her breasts. At the time, I was just trying to remain as a harmless loner who wouldn't cause any trouble because he disliked trouble. I think if I tried to avoid it any more, it would've been bad for me at the time. So I just let it happen in the end."

It was thanks to that situation that allowed him to learn more about Kushida before ultimately deciding she was just a thorn in Class B's side and needed to be thrown away.

"Uh huh. What if you just wanted to touch a girl's breast because that might've been the first time in your life to do so? Maybe that's why you didn't resist as much."

"Haruka. Are you trying to ridicule me for no reason? I'm not that kind of guy and I've never given off any vibes to say I'm that type of guy. Don't try to paint my image the wrong way, even if you are teasing."

Haruka just shrugged but smiled nonetheless, amused that Kiyotaka got her joke. However, he turned to face Kei as he came to realise that she hadn't said anything since he explained what happened with Kushida. Kei was pouting with frustration and Kiyotaka couldn't blame her. But he managed to escape being killed so that was a plus.