[PREVIEW 3] All or Nothing Volume 3

"Ayanokouji-kun. Do you have a moment?"

Nearly 3 days later, as the week was about to end and the grieving study weekend would begin, Kiyotaka, who was preparing to leave the classroom once again, was approached by Shinohara and Ike. The former was the one who spoke.

"What is it?" He asked.

Shinohara turned around for a second before speaking up in an audible enough yet hushed whisper.

"It's about Horikita-san." She paused to allow Kiyotaka to take in the point, also looking between him and Horikita herself, who was just leaving the classroom now. "You assigned her as our tutor for the midterms next week, as well as for the leader of the cooking team. But... she's not acting like the same supportive leading Horikita that we've come to expect from her."

"Do elaborate."

"Well... I won't lie, we don't view Horikita-san in the greatest light anymore, but some of us do still expect some sort of leadership from her since we've been used to it for a while. Especially so since you assigned her yourself. But... she's not been showing any of that. She's more reserved, kinda like how Sakura-san used to be. At this rate, we won't be able to revise well enough or be able to plan the meals for the cultural festival if this keeps up."

Kiyotaka nodded while glancing towards the leaving Horikita. If he was being honest, he expected something like this to happen, though he didn't think it would be this bad.

"I understand. I will fix her up today so that you all won't be affected later on. Please give me some time and you should see results tomorrow. In the meantime, unless Horikita deems it to still go ahead, study group and cultural festival meeting time is cancelled for you guys today. You can either join one of the other groups for studying or study by yourselves for now. Is that okay?"

Luckily for him, he was already planning to solve said issue.

Shinohara and Ike nodded in understanding. Since neither of them knew what to do, all they could do was allow Kiyotaka to handle everything.

"I need to get going, so if you'll excuse me."

With that, Kiyotaka stood up from his seat and proceeded to exit the classroom. His eyes darted across the corridor, looking for a certain black haired girl that had left not too long ago.

However, not a single trace of said target was anywhere to be seen. That didn't matter though as he had a general idea of where she was heading.

Exiting the building, Kiyotaka trekked his way in the direction towards Keyaki Mall. However, just before getting there, he diverted in another direction, heading towards a building that was covered with colourful lights and a neon sign.

This was the Karaoke bar.

"Still upright about my decision to expel Kushida? It seems to be affecting your ability to act as one of the class's role model."

There, he found the girl he was looking for. Horikita turned around upon hearing a familiar voice. It was safe to say that she was shocked and surprised to see Kiyotaka here too.

"Ayanokouji-kun...? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"For the exact same reason as you," Kiyotaka replied while holding up his phone towards her. "You're here to meet with Ryuuen, right? He asked me to come here too."

Horikita looked at the message on Kiyotaka's phone. The message read as followed:

I'm going to be meeting at the karaoke bar with Suzune after school. It would be in your best interest to attend too, so don't even think about not showing up otherwise I'll leverage my second chance to defeat you early. You don't want that, do you?

[Ryuuen Kakeru, Today 12:05pm]

It appeared that the two of them were called by Ryuuen to have a private meeting. Neither had much of an idea what it was going to be about, though both knew this meeting was going to be inevitable. Although, only one of them knew both would be attending while the other thought it was just her.

"What does Ryuuen-kun want with us...?" Horikita wondered out loud.

"There's only one way to find out. Let's head in."

Without a second thought, Kiyotaka opened the door to the karaoke bar. As soon as he and Horikita walked in, they were greeted by Ishizaki in the lobby. Seeing him wave them over, the two Class B students walked towards him.

"You're here to see Ryuuen-san, right? He told me we were expecting visitors. Here, follow me. I'll take you to the room he's booked."

With Ishizaki leading them, Kiyotaka and Horikita followed him until they arrived at one of the booths. Just from the outside, although still slightly muted, they could hear... Shouting? Singing? Neither were sure what it was for the moment.

Albert, who appeared to be guarding the door, nodded towards the three and proceeded to open the door into the rented booth.

"Nah, that's not me!

Act like a Dragon-boy, that's not me!

Sex any girl, nah that's not me!

Lips any girl, nah that's not me!

Yeah, I used to wear beat clothes

Put it all in the bin, coz that's not me

True, I used to roar like you

But acting like a roadman, nah nah!"

As soon as the door opened, a beat that screamed rap, accompanied by Ryuuen's voice, blared itself out of the trapped wall. Looking into the room, the surprised students witnessed Ryuuen holding the microphone, rapping into it.

End of Preview...

A/N:

Oh have I been waiting to share this part with you all. I've been planning this little rap for ages. AGES! Sadly though, you won't be seeing the full rap anytime soon or for a while. SORRY!

Anyway, once again, another preview for Volume 3. Progress is coming along well. I am now close to 75% completion. Now that I'm leaving my current part time job for a new full time one, I might be able to have more time to work on this. We shall see. But otherwise, please continue to be patient.

There will be one more preview after this one, which I will only release when progress on the main volume is either complete or close to finishing. Hope to see you all again soon!

- rainy26541 (G-String)