[BONUS] Volume 2: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka SS

Intro

Intro

Tuesday October 20th.

For most people in Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, today just marked another day at an honours school. Preparing for the inevitable midterms that were approaching fast.

For certain others, it was just a day after a certain event had occurred in the classroom of a certain class.

For Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, today was the day he, admittedly, was kind of looking forward to.

Today was not just any normal day for him. Today was a special day, a day where the stars of the night would sparkle in front of his eyes, a day where the flowers of the ground would bloom in the sun and elegantly procure their pollen for the mothering bees to flourish in their honey, a day where all the worries of the subconscious mind could warry away from its worries and think of all the positive aspects that cover the planet in all of its beauty.

[Too sappy, truth be told.] Kiyotaka thought as he heard Chabashira Sae finish her final homeroom registration before letting everyone go and leaving the classroom herself.

The students in his class were silent after Chabashira had left, a tense atmosphere procuring its new position in the Class B classroom. It wasn't a lie to say it was slightly difficult for Kiyotaka to ignore, since it was obvious to understand that he was the reason why.

Just yesterday, right as class ended, a certain student with a "reputation" in his class had become a victim of targeted expulsion by Kiyotaka's very own hands. Despite being called a victim, said student was hardly a victim at all.

Kushida Kikyou. She was a student who infamously had a cute and friendly reputation. A reputation that made people want to trust her, want to hang out with her, want to leave their secrets with her.

But beneath the face that always spoke of "I will help you, always" or "You will always be my friend" was a monster waiting to reveal its true nature under the stress of dealing with people she, in truth, really didn't like.

Kiyotaka shook his head, trying to rid his mind of his own actions he had conducted after attaining his goals after the sports festival. Today was a day where he needed to forget about his plans moving forward and just have fun with what today represented to him.

"Kiyotaka!"

Even in this tense atmosphere, the voice of a very important girl to Kiyotaka rung from in front of him. The blonde haired gyaru with a ponytail smiled as she approached her otherwise apathetic looking boyfriend. The contrast was almost like night and day, and yet the two looked perfect together according to many of their friends.

"Let's go to Akuisha again!" Karuizawa Kei called out as she immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the classroom. Kiyotaka only had seconds to grab his bag as he was pulled out of the room by his kitten-like girlfriend.