Volume 2: Chapter 5 Part 5

==========================================================

Part 5

All the classes had specific areas they were instructed to be in in order to watch the Commander Events. Class 2B were grouped up together around a tent set up for them to spectate Kiyotaka competing.

"Hey Kei-chan. Did you know Ayanokouji-kun was really good at sports and not just at running?"

In the middle of the cycling section of the triathlon they were watching on the large screen, Mori spoke with Kei asking that question.

"Eh?"

It appeared Kei was too "in the zone" or, in other words, too focused on watching Kiyotaka push those muscles she greatly admired to the max with cycling. She quickly wiped the starting to form drool from her mouth, hoping no one, not even Mori, saw it.

"I knew Ayanokouji-kun was very fast at running, after that race with the former Student Council President. And we knew he was smart from not just his score in math, but also from what we learnt about what he did to somewhat save Airi-chan. But we still didn't know he was this athletic. As his girlfriend, did you know about it?"

It wasn't just Mori who was looking at Kei expecting an answer. Satou, Matsushita, Haruka, Akito and Yukimura also looked at Kei expecting to hear an answer from her. However, it didn't stop there. It appeared that most of Class B was also listening to Mori's question to Kei, since they were still quite stunned at seeing Kiyotaka's true physical abilities. They all waited for Kei to give them an answer.

Being under such pressure, Kei couldn't help but wilter. However, she recovered quite quickly since she knew the topic wasn't about her but her boyfriend. She gave them the only answer she could give them.

"I knew his body was built to be very athletic and really good at sports. But even I didn't know he was this good at sports. This has been a surprise to me too."

This was the truth. She only knew about his ability in sports from what he told her. They didn't have many opportunities where they could see Kiyotaka's true ability at sports, and since he never wanted to stand out except in running, it wasn't like they could try to figure it out themselves.

"He really is amazing, isn't he?" Satou said with a blushing smile on her face. It seemed she still couldn't get rid of the crush she had on him, despite the fact that he was taken by Kei.

Everyone in the class agreed. They really couldn't see someone who was once considered a gloomy loner to become someone indispensable, someone who they only believed was only good at maths and running to become a class leader. It was definitely a shock to those who didn't know about Kiyotaka.

"Hey look! Ayanokouji-kun managed to get past the Student Council President and that first year who was blocking him!" Mei-Yu called out while pointing at the screen.