Volume 2: Chapter 2 Part 4

==========================================================

Part 4

Once in a school lifetime, there would be a time where every student would be called by either the school principal, vice principal, chairman or equivalent position at least once. Whether it was because the student did something wrong or because they needed a meeting to discuss academic effort, the student wouldn't miss a time to be called by the higher position school worker.

For Kiyotaka, who had been called a lot by his father back in the White Room, something like this felt extremely normal. However, while he never counted the times he was called by his father in the White Room, it didn't take too long for him to be called by the Principal or Chairman Sakayanagi. It only took about half a year for him to be called over, all because his father visited the school to take him back.

"Ayanokouji and Kouenji. Before you both head home, you are required to visit the chairman's office for something important."

So when Kiyotaka heard this announcement from Chabashira at the end of the school day, he wasn't all that surprised. In fact, he actually expected something like this to happen again at some point. What he didn't expect was for Kouenji to be called with him.

Unsurprisingly, as soon as Kiyotaka stood up to make his way out of the classroom, he saw the worried stares of his peers. Kei's, Satou's and Hirata's expressions were full of worry. The same could be said for Akito and Keisei, and though Haruka's was hard to see from her trying to keep her cold expression, it was still noticeable to him. Even Horikita had some sort of worried expression on her face. The entire class looked worried as they believed something was wrong with Kiyotaka.

"Hmhmhm. You all shouldn't worry so much. Ayanokouji-boy is just like me, a perfect human, so there is no way that he has done anything wrong. If anything, it's just the school telling us how perfect we are and how they want to reward us. So all of you relax a bit."

However, surprisingly to everyone, Kouenji, who was also called with Kiyotaka, spoke out to ease the worries of the class. Although he spoke with his usual outgoing, confident and pretty much narcissistic point of view, it didn't actually annoy the class like it usually would.

"Eh? Is Kouenji-kun recognising Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Did Kouenji just say Ayanokouji is just as perfect as him? He never says that about anyone!"

"Are those two friends!?"

Murmurs of surprise and exclamations of shock were heard as Kiyotaka and Kouenji finally left the classroom. It was safe to say Kouenji was successful in ridding Class B's worries, but he likely caused more rumours from inside the class about him. Kiyotaka sighed for a moment before asking the million dollar question.

"Why did you speak out like that? You would never do that."

Hearing that question, Kouenji smirked and began walking towards the chairman's office with Kiyotaka in tow behind him.