Chapter 7: Unknown Warmth

"You look beautiful." Jimin freezes when he hears the deep voice.

"Th-thank you." Jimin stutters and picks at his sleeves.

"You don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you." Yoongi smiles and opens the car door for Jimin, who quietly nods and gets into the black car.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks and looks at Yoongi as Yoongi silently drives.

"Somewhere, um, quiet," Yoongi mumbles as he tries to think of the right words.

"Oh, okay." Jimin murmurs and looks out of the window for the rest of the long drive.

"We're here." Yoongi softly tells Jimin, then gets out of the car and walks over to Jimin's side.

When Yoongi helps him out of the car, Jimin looks around to figure out where they are. He is beyond nervous when he sees they are in the middle of nowhere with no semblance of other people around.

As Jimin looks around, Yoongi carefully leads him to where he wants to take him. Jimin nervously follows behind as he grips his phone, ready to call Taehyung to rescue him any minute.

"Here." Yoongi mumbles and points to a cozy area in a beautiful meadow with a projector and screen set up.

Jimin gasps in surprise as he stares at the beautiful scene in front of him. He honestly thought that Min Yoongi would be the type of person to drag him to a fancy restaurant and show off in front of people. He was not expecting something sweet and cozy.

"It's so pretty." Jimin smiles and looks at Yoongi, who is beyond relieved.

"Um, there's food and blankets and several movies to choose from. Oh, there is also music." Yoongi mumbles and walks to the cozy area with Jimin walking by his side.

When they sit down, Jimin sees that the food is kept hot and fresh by warmers, so he looks around to find the people who work for Yoongi but finds no one.

"I cooked it, so I hope it tastes okay," Yoongi mumbles nervously as Jimin looks at all of the food.

"You cooked all of this?" Jimin asks in surprise and looks up at Yoongi, who is nervously fidgeting with his hands.

"Yeah. If you don't like it, it's okay." Yoongi whispers and looks down.

Jimin stares at the man in front of him in shock and realizes that he knows nothing about Min Yoongi. Does anyone really know you? Is there someone who is actually caring and shy behind your cold exterior? Are you just as scared as the rest of us? What will happen by the end of these five dates?

"Thank you. I needed this." Jimin smiles and puts food on the plate that Yoongi handed him.

"I'm glad," Yoongi whispers with a smile and watches as Jimin takes the first bite.

"Omo! This is good!" Jimin exclaims in surprise and quickly takes another bite.

Yoongi nods in relief and begins eating his food. He softly smiles every time Jimin happily hums with each bite. He can tell that Jimin genuinely likes the food.

"What should we watch?" Jimin asks as he looks through the old movies that Yoongi has brought.

"Choose any of them. I read that they are all good." Yoongi answers and patiently waits.

"You've never seen any of them?" Jimin asks with big eyes and looks at Yoongi in surprise.

"No." Yoongi shakes his head and smiles because of Jimin's surprised face.

"Wow! Okay! We will watch Roman Holiday!" Jimin exclaims as he puts the movie in and turns the projector on.

To Yoongi's surprise, Jimin sits next to him and relaxes. He had expected Jimin to sit on the other end of the blanket, as far away from him as possible. Yoongi smiles as he turns his attention to the projector and eats as the movie plays.