Chapter 9: Our Pain

While Jimin and Yoongi eat, a man approaches them with a sneer on his face. Jimin and Yoongi's light conversation is interrupted when the man slams his hands on the table, causing Jimin to jump in his seat and Yoongi to glare at him.

"What do you want?" Yoongi growls out as he grips the metal chopsticks in his hand.

"Is this the reason why you refused to let me fuck you?" The man sneers and gets in Jimin's face.

"Who even are you?" Jimin asks with big eyes as he moves back to get away from the large man.

"You don't remember me?" The man scoffs and curls his hands into fists.

"I suggest you leave." Yoongi hisses as he grabs the man's shoulder and drags him away from Jimin. "People are watching your embarrassing act."

"Who are you? The highest bidder?" The man sneers and shoves Yoongi away.

"What are you even talking about?" Jimin asks in confusion as he stares at the man who is causing a scene in the restaurant.

"Don't act as if you don't know! You're a stripper!" The man scoffs and points an accusing finger at Jimin.

"I am not! What is wrong with you?!" Jimin slams his hand on the table and stands up from his seat.

"Did you know that the man in front of you is a woman?" The man looks at Yoongi, who is very displeased.

"I have known this man for many years, so I definitely know that he is a man." Yoongi calmly responds and motions for the security to drag the man away. 

"I am so sorry CEO Min and President Park!" The manager bows to them profusely as the man is dragged out of the restaurant.

"What on earth is wrong with that man?" Yoongi mutters and walks over to Jimin to make sure that he is okay. "Are you okay?"

"That was startling." Jimin sighs and looks at his shaking hands. "My cousin always seems to be making trouble."

"Your cousin?" Yoongi asks as he gently places his hand on Jimin's shoulder to comfort him.

"Our mothers are twins, and we both look like our mothers, so we look very much alike," Jimin responds and steps closer to Yoongi for comfort.

"Do you want a hug?" Yoongi cautiously asks as he tries to find a way to comfort Jimin.

"Yes, please." Jimin's voice is small as he looks into Yoongi's eyes with teary eyes.

Without hesitation, Yoongi wraps Jimin in his arms and comforts him. When Yoongi's warmth engulfs him, Jimin releases a shaky breath and relaxes.

"I am going to have to call my aunt and tell her that Hwamin is causing trouble again." Jimin sighs as he rests his forehead against Yoongi's shoulder.

"CEO Min, is there anything we can do?" The manager asks as she nervously stands in front of Yoongi and Jimin.

"Make sure that brute does not come back here, and make sure that no videos or pictures from today are leaked," Yoongi responds as he continues to hug Jimin.

"Yes, Sir." She responds and bows before leaving to instruct the staff.

"I want soju and beer now," Jimin grumbles with a pout.

"Very well." Yoongi softly hums and gently guides Jimin out of the restaurant with his hand placed on the small of Jimin's back.

When Yoongi parks his car outside of a bar, they get out of the car and walk into the bar together. Yoongi stays quiet as Jimin orders several soju bottles and several beers. Once their drinks arrive, Jimin mixes the drinks and hands Yoongi a large glass of somaek.