🔞 Chapter 27: Only You

As Taehyung and Jungkook enter the private dining room, they are greeted by the coach and Hyuk. "How was your flight?" The coach asks as Taehyung and Jungkook sit down.

"It was peaceful," Taehyung responds and holds Jungkook's hand.

"Good. Your new teammate will be here soon." The coach informs Taehyung as they quietly wait. "We were going to have her replace you once you retired."

"Will William still be a manager?" Taehyung asks as he worries for Hyuk because he knows that Hyuk and William are very attached.

"She said that she would like to keep William as her manager." Taehyung's coach responds as the doors to the room open.

Taehyung stands up with a smile as he reaches his hand out to greet his new teammate. "It is such an honor to meet you, Sunbae." She smiles as she and Taehyung shake hands. "I hope that calling you 'sunbae' is okay."

"It is nice to meet you, too. You can call me 'sunbae', Camila." Taehyung happily responds.

"I am so fucking excited! Oh, shit! Sorry! Fuck! Excuse my language." Camila shrieks in embarrassment as she covers her blushing red face.

"She has been talking nonstop about how she is afraid of embarrassing herself." William chuckles as he looks at the young racer.

"Don't worry. I find it endearing." Taehyung smiles and pats Camila's back. "Camila, this is my partner, Jeon Jungkook.

"He is stunning as fuck." Camila sighs as she stares at Jungkook. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry! I'm not flirting! Like at all!" She panics while Taehyung and Jungkook softly chuckle as she tries to back peddle.

"It's okay. I know he's stunning as fuck." Taehyung grins as he looks at his partner.

Their coach smiles with relief when he sees that the pair is getting along. He had been keeping an eye on her, waiting for her to be ready to race. He knew she was ready, but he was worried about Taehyung's and her personalities and if they would clash.

As they eat dinner, the table is filled with laughter and lively conversations. Jungkook watches as Taehyung and Camila animatedly talk about their favorite K-dramas. He is so happy to see how excited and comfortable Taehyung is with his new teammate.

By the time the dinner is over, they are exhausted, so Taehyung and Jungkook go to their room and crash on the bed. Jungkook happily sighs as Taehyung lazily sucks on his neck and slides his hands beneath his shirt.

🔞

As Jungkook falls asleep, Taehyung slides his shirt off and lies on top of him, his lips sleepily tracing his body. Jungkook sleepily moans as Taehyung's lips latch around his right nipple and suck. When Taehyung's teeth nip at his nipple, Jungkook's body twitches. Taehyung happily hums as he feels his boyfriend's arousal grow.

"My sleepy Kook, I'll take care of you." Taehyung purrs as he presses the palm of his hand against Jungkook's arousal.

Jungkook hums in approval as his boyfriend slides his pants off and frees his erection. Through drooping eyelids, Jungkook watches as his boyfriend lowers onto him and happily moans. With a lazy smile, Jungkook watches as Taehyung languidly rides him. Taehyung's quiet, sleepy whines bounce through the room as his boyfriend sleepily watches him.

When Taehyung cannot seem to find his prostate, he whines with frustration. He is tired and wants to orgasm quickly. He does not want to sleep without the feeling of his boyfriend filling him up.

"My sleepy Baby." Jungkook chuckles and sits up. He knows what his lover wants.

"I thought I could do it myself." Taehyung whimpers and lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder.