Chapter 10: Hyung is Sorry

When Taehyung wakes up during the night, he groans in pain and tries to sit up.

"Tae, don't move. You have broken ribs." Jungkook's soft voice draws Taehyung's attention as Jungkook gently has him lie down again.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asks as he looks at the man he has loved ever since he can remember.

"I am okay." Jungkook gently smiles as he makes sure that Taehyung is comfortable. "In the morning, you and Seokjin hyung will be moved to Min Yoongi-ssi's hospital."

"Does Hyung know?" Taehyung mutters quietly.

"I know. Jimin told me that Doyun is a piece of trash who has been hurting you." Seokjin's voice startles Taehyung.

"I am sorry that I didn't tell you, Hyung. I just didn't want to worry you or stress you." Taehyung apologizes to his brother with downcast eyes.

"Tae, I am not upset with you at all." Seokjin softly tells his little brother, whose eyes are becoming teary.

"I am going to get a divorce. I know that being divorced will hurt our company, but-"

"Get that divorce and drag that piece of shit through the mud. I won't stand for him hurting you anymore." Seokjin quickly interrupts his brother. "Do not worry about the company. I know that you gave your shares to Min Yoongi so he can take care of the company. Our company will become his responsibility, so don't you worry about it."

"Thank you, Hyung." Taehyung sniffles and looks at his brother who is lying in the hospital bed that is beside his hospital bed.

When the door to the hospital room is suddenly slammed open, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok quickly jump to their feet and protectively stand in front of Taehyung's and Seokjin's beds.

"You dare to get Min involved with the company without getting our permission?!" Taehyung's father-in-law shouts as he storms into the room.

"It is my family's company. You have no say in it!" Taehyung responds and then coughs in pain.

"You are married to my son." Taehyung's mother-in-law hisses and tries to shove Jungkook out of her way.

"And the company is in my name, not Taehyung's name, so your son has no say in the company." Seokjin snarls as he shakes in anger. The people he thought were supposed to be on his brother's side are turning out to be monsters.

"Seokjin, I didn't realize you were in here." Taehyung's mother-in-law's eyes widen in shock when she realizes that they are in Seokjin's room.

"So, you have been abusing my little brother while acting like saints in front of me. You disgust me. Get out of my room." Seokjin growls and clenches his blanket.

"O-of course. I apologize for barging in so late at night. Please, forgive us." Taehyung's father-in-law bows and quickly scampers out of the room.

"Hyung." Taehyung whimpers in concern when Seokjin wheezes in pain.

"I'm okay." Seokjin smiles at his little brother as Namjoon frets over him.

"Fuck! I could kill them!" Hoseok suddenly shouts, which startles all of them. "I need a cigarette." He grumbles as he stomps around the room, fuming.

"If you smoke, you are not allowed in this room until you shower," Taehyung warns as he watches his angered friend storm around while grumbling curses.

"Who do they think they are? Huh?!" Hoseok slams his foot on the ground and growls.

"Assholes who can bully anyone into submission." Taehyung sighs and reaches his hand out to his friend. "But, it is okay now. We have CEO Min."

"I seriously could kiss CEO Min's feet." Hoseok mumbles and sighs as he plops onto the couch.