🔞 Chapter 18: Everything

🔞

Taehyung moans as his boyfriend presses him up against the door of their hotel door with his thigh pressed into his crotch. Jungkook's lips travel down Taehyung's neck to his chest as he unbuttons Taehyung's shirt.

"Can I leave marks?" Jungkook asks as he gently nips Taehyung's chest.

"Mark me." Taehyung moans and watches as Jungkook's lips travel down his body, leaving purple flowers blooming on his body. 

"Fuck. So beautiful." Jungkook whispers and flicks his eyes up to Taehyung's hooded gaze.

Taehyung smiles and brushes his fingers through Jungkook's hair as they lovingly gaze at each other. With a grin, Jungkook unzips Taehyung's pants and frees his erect dick. Taehyung gasps when Jungkook dips his head down and takes his dick in his mouth. His legs tremble as his boyfriend hungrily sucks his dick and takes him whole without hesitation.

"Baby, fuck." Taehyung moans and tangles his fingers in Jungkook's hair, trying to stop himself from thrusting his hips.

"Go ahead." Jungkook hums and kisses the tip of Taehyung's dick. "Fuck me." He grins and flicks his tongue over the slit.

"Then part your pretty lips," Taehyung whispers and rubs his dick over Jungkook's slicked lips.

"Whatever my Baby wants." Jungkook hums and opens his mouth with sharp eyes, looking up at his panting boyfriend.

"You are trying to kill me." Taehyung groans and thrusts his dick down Jungkook's throat, causing Jungkook to choke and roll his eyes back. Taehyung roughly yanks Jungkook's head back by his hair and snaps his hips, thrusting into his boyfriend's throat.

Choked sounds fill the room, and dance with Taehyung pants and grunts. Taehyung watches as tears stream down Jungkook's face with each rough thrust. Drool and pre-cum drip down Jungkook's chin as he tries to catch his breath.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." Taehyung softly whispers and wipes the drool off of Jungkook's chin. "Will you be good and swallow?" He asks and brushes Jungkook's tears away, earning an eager nod from his boyfriend. "Such a good baby." Taehyung coos and speeds up his rough thrusts. "My good baby." He grunts and cums with his dick buried deep in his boyfriend's throat.

As Taehyung's warm cum spills down his throat, Jungkook eagerly swallows the cum while gripping Taehyung's thighs, holding him still to stop him from stepping away. Taehyung softly pants and gently brushes his fingers through Jungkook's hair as Jungkook swallows every drop.

When Jungkook pulls away, he looks up at Taehyung and tenderly kisses his stomach. "You are delicious." Jungkook purrs and slowly stands up, gliding his hands up Taehyung's bare body. "And I love knowing I am the only one who has tasted you." Jungkook grins and presses two fingers into Taehyung's ass.

"I have had many random fucks." Taehyung chuckles and slides his hands into Jungkook's pants to grab Jungkook's dick.

"Those do not count. They did not get to taste you like I do." Jungkook whispers and grinds his dick in Taehyung's hand. 

"Very true. Only you get me like this." Taehyung hums and nips at Jungkook's jaw.

With a satisfied hum, Jungkook lifts Taehyung up and carries him to their bed. As he carries Taehyung, he presses three fingers into him to stretch him. Taehyung moans and buries his face in Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook's long fingers press against his prostate.

"Spread your legs," Jungkook tells Taehyung as he lays him on the bed.

Without hesitation, Taehyung spreads his legs open and waits for Jungkook's next instructions. "Touch yourself while I undress," Jungkook instructs and flicks the tip of Taehyung's penis.