Chapter 25: Beautiful Future

"Come in." Jimin hums when he hears a knock on his office door. When the door opens, Jimin looks up and instantly smiles. "Hyung." 

"Do you want to go on our second date?" Yoongi softly asks as he stands at the door and watches Jimin's reaction.

"I would love to." Jimin beams and quickly slams his laptop shut. "Right now. Right?" Jimin excitedly asks as he gets up from his office chair and grabs his suit jacket.

"Yes, right now." Yoongi hums and watches as Jimin hurries around his office to grab everything he needs. "We will make a quick stop on the way."

Yoongi feels his heart rate quicken with the way Jimin is happily smiling at him. "Let's go." Jimin sings and walks out of his office with Yoongi quietly trailing behind. "You can all go home. We're going on a date." Jimin tells his secretarial team while Yoongi blushes.

"Have fun on your date." Jimin's secretary smiles and bows as Yoongi and Jimin walk to the elevator.

"We will!" Jimin grins and steps into the elevator.

When Yoongi had made going on dates part of the contract, he thought he had lost all hope of ever seeing Jimin smile with him, but he still went through with the dates because he wanted to take Jimin away from the stress of his life. He was watching from a distance as Jimin's light dimmed.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks as Yoongi drives them to the destination.

"You'll see." Yoongi stops the car outside of a clothing boutique. "Wait here. I'll be right back." Yoongi mutters as he gets out of the car.

Jimin quickly pulls his phone out and texts Taehyung, telling him that Yoongi is taking him on their second date. Taehyung quickly texts back and tells him to use birth control. Jimin growls as he glares at his friend's snarky message.

Once Yoongi returns, he hands Jimin a large pink bag. "Don't look in it until we arrive." Yoongi hums and drives to their destination. 

Jimin hugs the bag as he tries to figure out what Yoongi bought for him. It's a pretty boutique ... Hmm ... lingerie?! No ... Hyung is pretty shy. I doubt he would buy lingerie. What else do they sell at pretty boutiques? All that I ever buy is lingerie. Yoongi smiles when he sees Jimin's pout as he tries to figure out what is in the bag.

When they arrive at Yoongi's apartment, Jimin's mind almost combusts because all that he can think about is the possibility of lingerie in the bag. He gulps and grips the bag as he watches Yoongi walk over to his side of the car to open his door for him. Hyung doesn't strike me as the kind of person who has sex on the second date! Jimin squeals and runs past Yoongi with the bag in a death grip.

"You can change in the bathroom when you get to the penthouse!" Yoongi shouts because Jimin is already running into the elevator. What on earth is going on in his mind? Yoongi wonders as he watches Jimin press the close doors button a hundred times to stop Yoongi from joining him on the elevator.

When Jimin reaches the penthouse, he slams his thumb on the fingerprint reader then rushes into Yoongi's penthouse, entirely not realizing that Yoongi has his fingerprint in the lock's memory. The moment Jimin reaches the bathroom, he slams the door shut and locks it. He quickly reaches into the bag and grabs the first thing he touches.

He stares at the blue furry slippers in surprise, then sets them on the floor. He takes a deep breath as he pulls out a white pair of matching soft pajamas. He quickly changes out of his suit into the comfortable pajamas and wiggles his feet into the comfortable slippers.

"There's more?" Jimin hums as he reaches into the bag and pulls out face masks and nail polish. As he pulls everything out, Jimin finds a note. "I hope these help you relax after a tiring day." Jimin reads the note with a big smile.