Chapter 32: Hyung

As Seokjin walks on the treadmill at the physical therapy facility, he and Namjoon eagerly watch the TV as Taehyung zips around the track. It has been three months since the accident, and Taehyung has won most of his races.

"Is he on the final lap?" Seokjin's therapist asks as she sits in the chair next to Namjoon to watch the race.

"He is! He's going to win!" Seokjin squeals as he stops the treadmill to focus on the race.

When Taehyung and the driver next to him approach the finish, Taehyung eyes the final bend and decides to pull one of his boyfriend's favorite maneuvers: he speeds up to a harrowing speed and zips around the bend while his opponent slows down. Jungkook curses when he sees his boyfriend speeding up. "I cannot believe this!"

"You are the one who taught him that! I blame you!" Hoseok screeches and slaps Jungkook on the back. "You're the idiot who does that stupid shit all of the fucking time!"

"I didn't tell him to do it!" Jungkook retorts and glares at the track.

"Shouldn't you two be celebrating? He won." Hae-in asks as he watches the pair with amusement.

"Of course, he won! He almost always wins! But that does not mean he should do stupid shit like that!" Hoseok shrieks and grabs Jungkook's shirt to shake him. "You two are trying to give your hyungs heart attacks!"

While Jungkook and Hoseok are trying to recover from their heart attacks, Seokjin is hopping up and down in excitement. "Did you see that?! Wow! Tae is amazing! That's my little brother! Oh my god! I raised him! Well, Joon and I raised him."

"Congratulations. Your little brother is amazing and is making South Korea proud." Seokjin's therapist smiles as she pats Seokjin's shoulder.

"I am so proud of him." Seokjin hums with a bright smile.

"Those two are quite comical." Namjoon chuckles as he points to the screen, showing Jungkook and Hoseok bickering in the VIP box.

"Aish. Hobi is the responsible parent." Seokjin laughs as they watch Hoseok chew Jungkook out.

When the sports commentator jokingly points out that Taehyung Kim's boyfriend does not seem too pleased about the maneuver Taehyung just pulled, Seokjin and Namjoon laugh. "If only the announcer knew about the shit Jungkook pulls all of the time." Namjoon heartily laughs.

"And Tae is always cursing him out while kissing him silly. Those two are chaotic." Seokjin snickers and starts the treadmill again.

As Seokjin does his therapeutic workouts, the nurses giggle and ogle Namjoon. Because Seokjin is healthy again, Namjoon has time to workout in Seokjin's home gym, so he has been bulking up.

Hearing the nurses' giggles, Seokjin grins and saunters off of the treadmill to his confused boyfriend. "You still have ten min-" Seokjin suddenly pulls Namjoon into a toe-curling kiss.

Namjoon's brain short circuits as his boyfriend's lips smash against his. When he gasps in surprise, Seokjin's tongue sweeps through his mouth. Suddenly, Seokjin pulls away with a grin, leaving Namjoon a pleasantly confused mess.

"Wh-what was that for?" Namjoon stutters as he looks up at his boyfriend.

"Just marking what is mine." Seokjin grins and pecks Namjoon's lips before returning to the treadmill.

"Y-yours? Yeah. That's me. I'm yours." Namjoon smirks and leans back into his chair, spreading his legs as he eyes Seokjin's body as he walks on the treadmill.

The nurses blush and scamper off as Seokjin glances at them with a grin. They got the message Seokjin was sending them.

"I see that you and your little brother inherited the same kissing gene." Seokjin's physical therapist chuckles when Taehyung pulls Jungkook into a searing kiss in front of the cameras.