More Than Expected

Yohann was standing there in front of her and she got shy, smiling at this Greek god who turned out to be French, he recently moved to the city from Lagos, Nigeria. Told her he couldn't pass the opportunity to see her before getting in to do his gym.

They exchange small talk during which he kept watching her and giving her the most weird compliments making Bree blush a bit more every time. He told he likes her smell even though she just had an intense HIIT session to which she open her big doe eyes and smiled at him, what could she possibly respond to that. She told him he looks better in reality and she couldn't wait to know more about him. He had to train and she had to go home to her babies so they parted with a little peck on the jaw and their hands sliding in a flirty way.

Not bad for a first meetup, she thought to herself, he's a bit weird at time but he's so cute and his body just looks so yummy, I wonder how he is in the bedroom, oh gosh look at me I don't even know him properly get yourself together lady she chastised herself. The way home was pretty calm, she kept going back to his kindness, show of interest and his banging body.

As much as Bree wanted a relationship she had to admit that she just didn't know what to do or not to, after all she didn't think she will be actively dating after getting married. So now should I text him that I'm home or just leave him, this are the kind of things that got Bree confused.

While she was questioning herself Yohann sent a message saying he had a great workout, he is going back and hope she made it safely.
Dang you should have said it, see he is trying here or is it because he hasn't been between your legs yet, no I shouldn't think like that, all these nasty thoughts...

Arrh she composed herself, chase away the bad thoughts and replied.

Bree : Glad to know it went well I'm safe just finished my shower 🚿 and relaxing now.

That will do she thought, a reply never came so she went to bed perplexed.

The following day she did her usual hygiene routine, got her children ready for school and they left for the day, first stop at school then at the office, same routine from Monday to Friday.

She was conflicted but decided to send a good morning text and ask how he was doing. When she reached her office she had 2 texts message notifications, she got settled in her office and took the time to read her text, Yohann had replied apologizing for falling asleep on her and saying that he was great, hopes she is too.

Well someone is getting old she thought smiling at that exact moment Adam came and proposed breakfast at the nearest cafe, she initially said no but he insisted and she thought there's nothing wrong with that after all plus it will get him off her case.

At the cafe Adam was very attentive to her every need and want, he complimented her on her outfit and told her how beautiful he found her to which she just smiled. He told her he saw how happy she looked to have received that message this morning, she was taken aback, how long were you watching me she asked, he smiled I saw you coming in and I couldn't just let you go so I followed but you seemed so focus on something I didn't want to let you know I was just behind.

He said I'm not stalking you I just feel attracted to you that's all. Bree took a little bit of time to adjust to his confession then she told him that it was unexpected and they have been working together for a while now how would he just develop a liking for her; not to mention that she knows for a fact that he's married.

So she did what she thought was best and ask him a question looking him square in the eyes "do you think I'm an easy lay just cause I'm divorced?"
Adam did not expect it, he got frozen for few seconds before saying "I will not deny that you have the type of body I woul love to make love to but that's when the time for comes,  I'll focus getting to know you better for the time being, I've always wanted it but you were married and now you're not. Don't reject me because you think I only want your body which any man with perfect sense should want and I am one but I'm interested in you and before you ask my wife and I are separated, we've been for a while now." 

She didn't expect him to be this forward fortunately for her she got saved by the bell, her phone was ringing and it was Yohann, she froze.

Picture of Adam on top, second love interest who's going to be Bree's boo?
Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment.