Hide and seek

Bree was now standing close to the door but couldn't go out as she didn't have clothes on, damn she thought to herself. She looked at the bathroom door maybe that was the escape she could use, but before she could move Yan stood up and went in front of it effectively blocking any access.

"You can either talk to me or run around butt naked but be careful not be photographed running around in undies", she kept quiet, observing him and breathing deeply trying to formulate a way out of this situation.

After a 5 minute stare down contest, she gave up and said "you know you can't force me to talk? I'm going to scream that, that...".

Yan was looking at her and decided he will try one more time to get close and talk, he was now walking towards her slowly not to scare her. "I'm coming to you babe, let's talk it out, let's try please".

The way he was looking at her, Bree was left breathless, Yan reached her and gently caressed her chick still watching her intensely as if she was the most precious thing he ever got to look at; "there is nothing in your life that will scare me away, just let me in and we will make it work".

"Is it something related to the kids? Did something happened this morning before I came?" Yan insistence was starting to get to Bree, she was considering talking to him but will that mean that she was forcing him into a long term relationship before they could get to know each other properly?

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when she felt wet lips on hers, "I was just trying to get you to be here with me" "can you stop touching me like a sex craved I'm trying to think here".

Yan loving eyes turned into a cold distant stare, "it came out wrongly I'm sorry" Bree apologised immediately when she noticed his face. "Then what did you mean Bree? Can we stop playing cat and mouse. In case you haven't noticed I took a whole 2hours plane to be here and you keep rejecting me and still I'm trying it has to mean something!"

"Well stop looking at me like you want to kill me, it's not easy for me either " Bree retorted. "You, you played and tricked me and now my kids they're caught in this. Iwasstupidenoughnottoseeyourplay!" The more she talk the angrier she was becoming.

"Woah, calm down and please speak slowly cause I can't comprehend a thing you say when you speak gibberish" Yan throw back at her.

"Arghhhhhhh" she screamed "it's your fault, all this is your fault! I should have never been so weak and fall for your tricks or even worst your dick"!

She breathed deeply several times, "is that all you have to say?" Yan asked quietly, her outburst wasn't pleasant but she didn't lied when she said he played tricks on her and he was very much aware of it but he didn't want it to be the only thing she focused on.

Cause truth to be told he got caught in his own game and had developed feelings for her, would she believe him that he had no idea but he was willing to try.

"Listen Bree, I'm sorry. Instead of thinking about the problem how about talking about fixing it?"

"Are you ready to be a father for my children? Hmmm? Cause that's what solving this implies!"

"What if I am, Bree? I don't know what it takes but I want to take care of you and the girls if you let me."

"What happens when you get tired of us? When you want a younger woman in your bed or simply go back to just fucking no commitment! What do I tell my kids then hmm?!"

"I don't have an answer to that but what I can say is I want to make it work with you, I am ready to give you my best if you let me. But nothing can happen if you won't allow it". He posed for a moment closed his eyes and when he opened them there seems to be a newfound resolve in his eyes.