Food and Talk

Warning explicit content in the chapter not for kids 🔞

Yohann guided Bree inside and was pleased with the sight, the food he ordered was not heavy he opted for something light given it was for dinner; it was sort of a brunch menu, but it was the dress on her bare back and round but that had him in trance, is she going to be mad if I want the sex first he thought to himself no be a gentleman, we will have our ways later

He turned her around and kissed her lips softly, the kiss had Bree all mushy and it got her out of her choc state "Yohann, how?? When?" He smiled at her "I'm glad to see you too and before anything, I want to apologize for being a jerk to you earlier" "thank God cause I wouldn't have been able to really enjoy cause you kind of pushed me and was mean with no reason" "I know that's why I apologized. I think I owe you an explanation and it's about time we talk truthfully. Honestly, I didn't want to date you cause you have some bagage" Bree heart broke at his confession. "Hear me out before drawing conclusions in that pretty head of yours. I'm not sure I want to be a dad or a step dad and there's a 100% chances that you will expect me to if things get serious between us. Committing to a person is not easy and it's even more difficult to children"

"At least, you are being honest; so thank you for that. Then what are you doing almost 6 hours from where we live" "calm down mama, I didn't wanna tell you over the phone that I like you and there's this meeting that is taking place tomorrow in this city so officially I'm like you on a business trip"

"Let's start eating while we talk, you okay" "was this meeting planned before I came her?" " Yes it was, I wouldn't have joined if I didn't wanna see you it's not mandatory for senior leadership so as a Deputy CEO, I'm actually going to be the big shot in the attendance" he laughed. "Okay, I see".

Bree didn't know what to say, was it always going to be a problem? Is she to remain single for the rest of her life? These questions were plaguing her mind and she was merely picking at the food. "See that's why I don't like open heart discussion, people always get in their feelings" " I'm not in my feelings, I'm trying to process what you've said" "yes, like I'm not there with you" "what do you expect from me".

Yohann stood up and put some music on his phone, "it's too quiet you might think it's a funeral. You know you're extremely beautiful, I love your small round face and nose." "Are you trying to sweet talk me?" "Is it working?" "Maybe, maybe not" she smiled and he took her hand in his. "I want us to try and see where it goes, I kinda like you plus your body is to die for" he grinned at her. Bree pulled her hand back and stood up "so you want to fuck me that's it?" "Whoa, first who wouldn't? Second, I want you to be my girl and see where it goes, no other woman or man?".

"Why are you always mentioning another man?" "Because I'm sure there is another man or are you going to deny it?" "Ok, there's this guy" "I don't want to know anything, just stop it from here on!" Yohann seemed pissed and his tone was final. She looked at him and went to stand in front of him, he grabbed her waist and pushed his head on her small belly "I want you mama, it has to count for something plud I'm sure you've seen how cute we would be as a couple " at that Bree started to laugh "oh really?!" "Yes, of course you can't be with an ugly ass man", he stood up and kissed her, at first it was slow then it grew passionate, his hands were now moving up and down her body, as of he wanted to remember every nook and cranny.

He grabbed her legs and carried her to the bed,  "I" kiss "love" kiss "your" kiss "dress" kiss "but" kiss "it's off" kiss "for tonight" kiss then he stopped to admire how the dress was now only covering half of her body letting her small breasts exposed to an hungry Yohann, he didn't take time and squatted down to kiss the first breast while gently fondly the second, Bree couldn't hold her moan anymore she let out a small "ahh" "do you like it my queen?" "Sucking your breasts is so pleasing, I'm getting aroused just doing it" she felt a small bite "ouhhh" and another one "ouh" Yohann switched breast, sucking and fondling.

He centered her well on the bed, removed his tie and tie it around her wrists "what are you doing Yohann?" " I want you to cum so hard that the whole hotel would know you're taken" at that the little piece of clothing left was removed and he position his head between her legs, kissing at her thighs to build anticipation, getting closer to her honey pot "daddy is going to have a proper meal, you can't wait for daddy to stick his tongue in your pussy. Tell me you want me" "Bree, tell me you want me to suck you dry" "Yohan" "call me daddy, sweety" "daddy, please" "anything for you my queen".

I've been wanting to taste her again, since the firts time we have been together, Yohann was delighted at the sight and more so thinking that he had her just where and how he wanted her. He first kissed her little bud and she shuddered and gasped at the contact, he smiled to himself "wait up my queen, I haven't even started", Yohann grabbed her legs to make sure she wouldn't and couldn't move away, he normally weightlift a little around 150kg so Bree was little to nothing for him, he dive right in flicked his tongue around her swollen clit and Bree couldn't stop the appreciative sight that left her lips.

Her taste was driving him Wilde he wanted to make her juice flow so badly he lapped at her nectar and everytime like summoned there was more coming, "so wet for me, my queen", Bree couldn't hold it in anymore, she was enjoying this and wanted more; "stop teasing me Yohann, I can't take it anymore" "everything in due course baby".

He lapped, sucked and licked every ounce of Bree's honeypot, he introduced one finger and was now sucking and teasing her clit, Bree was feeling overwhelmed and and when he introduced a second digit she was done for, her walls closed on his fingers and she started shaking and screaming "Yohann, I'm coming babe, I, oh my god, oh sweet Jesus". Yohann was happy but didn't let up kept pumping with his finger until Bree ride her high out, he finally stopped.

Bree was spent, she hadn't had an orgasm in so long she was all smile and tired, she didn't think there was more where it come from but she was greatly mistaken. "Taste yourself baby" and Yohann proceed to kiss her passionately, he was aligning himself with her core and she wasn't aware but once he pushed himself in, she hissed "what are you doing, please stop it hurts" he wispered in her hear, "don't worry my love you can handle all of me" "it's been long since, I have been intimate like" "baby, take that dick" he pushed more into her, Bree remembered that the first day they had met she went home with her jaw hurting a little his size was not average, how could I have forgotten I will never be the same, he is going to kill my vagina.

Yohann proceed to push the last inches in Bree's hole she was filled to the brim and felt like she was gonna break, "I will start slow because you're so fucking tight, your pussy is so sweet fitting like a second skin, I feel like jerking already" "please be gentle, better yet can you just let me give you a hand job" Bree pleaded, "shut up and take that dick" Yohann moved his dick out and ram straight into her with full force, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain for both of them, Bree couldn't believe he was fucking her like that, raw and primal. Yohann was surprised she was so tight for a mother of two and was enjoying the feel of her pussy on his dick.

Yohann, kept going at a steady pace, Bree moan was music to his ears and kept his dick hard, she was trashing his back with her nails he was sure to have bruises after all this. "It's too much Yohann, I can't take it anymore" "tell me who owns this pussy mama?" "Stop it" "who owns this pussy baby, just respond to me", Bree wouldn't respond, who does he think he is, boys and their stupid ego. We happen to have sex but it doesn't mean my body belongs to you, she thought.

Yohann smiled so she wasn't submitted yet, he pushed her legs more appart and rammed in with more force, Bree screamed, "if you don't answer, I will keep this pace mama. Tell me who's pussy is this" Yohann wispered in her hear  at this rythme she was sure to break. "Please, please, please " "tell me who's" " it's yours, yours, yours" "now, that wasn't hard" with that Yohann pounded once more into her and Bree collapsed taken by a strong second orgasm while he spill his semen into her; groaning and spitting profanities.

When they were down from their high, Yohann went in the bathroom took a towel and dump it with hot water and brought it back in the room , he put it between Bree legs and wiped her, Bree was surprised by his gesture; she wasn't used to it. When he was done wiping her off he put a kiss on her pubic bone, moved up and took her in his arms then turn her to look at him "I hope I didn't hurt you but I couldn't help myself you were just too good mama".

Bree didn't know what to say but "I don't think I can walk anymore and I need to sleep let's talk tomorrow".

How was the sexe scene? Please tell me that's my first time?
Vote comment and share, thank you