Awkward

What do you think is worst then being surprised by your foolish boyfriend at work, well try being stuck with him and a co-worker who you've kissed once in the elevator due to an electricity shortage. This was Bree's current situation.

The elevator had stopped mid-way and she was with both men sizing each other up while she was praying for the generator to restart the elevator so they could get out without any exchange or information sharing. "babe are you ok, I'm sure they will fix it before it gets uncomfortable". "it's OK I'm fine" "you sure, I can hold you if you are afraid".

Adam couldn't hold it in anymore, "I don't think it's appropriate, she is at work this could lead to a disciplinary action", now Yohann was sure that the hostility was because he was with Bree and he could not help himself but respond "why would me conforting my woman during a time of need would be a problem, or are you the type of men to lie on women?".

"Lie, I don't need to lie. You are so insecure that you are trying to show everyone that she is with you, even now being all touchy, don't you know that elevators have security cameras and that whatever you do the security team will see the footage and report it. "

Brees couldn't believe it, this whole elevator situation was taking too long and these men decided to make a scene. If she listened to herself she kick both of them but she had something ongoing with one of them hence the whole loving couple act, beside it wasn't like her to spend a whole weekend with a man to ditch him the following day. Here goes nothing she thought "Adam, my fiancé didn't have any inappropriate intentions but to protect his beloved and thank you for looking out for me but I'm sure I can manage on my own" as she was talking Yohann wrapped her under his arms.

Fortunately for them the elevator dinged indicating that it had been restarted, in less than 2 minutes they found themselves on the ground floor and they left the bank building immediately without paying attention to the man who was beside them.  Bree's couldn't wait to be out of earshot so she could scold Yohann, what was he thinking coming at work like that and this silly Adam what was he trying to do.

Her thought were cut short by Yohann kissing her to bring her back from wherever she had gone, "did you date that guy before? He seemed nice until he saw me with you". Bree wasn't expecting the question, so she did what she thought was best "the way I'm mad at you right now it's best we leave this place before I go back to my office and cancel your plans", she immediately got into the car and Yohann followed behind.

"I think coming to my office wasn't the best idea honestly, thank you for the flowers and the cake but I needed some time alone to think" "I told you I am sorry babe, I really am but staying away isn't like me at all. I gave you space yesterday and I felt sad and depressed, I don't want to feel this way. Let's share a meal together and then we can talk about it some more if it's okay with you? "

With that they settled in a comfortable silence until Bree's phone started ringing, after the third ring Yohann asked her to pick up the call, she was apprehensive but she picked up anyway. After what happened yesterday how will it go if it's a man.

"Allo" "girl you did not tell me you guys were in love, the whole office is buzzing with stories of how you've got yourself a real life prince charming" "lol Glenda, you're crazy" "no I'm not, you and I aren't in the same floor but people brought a picture and started asking me if he was your husband to be" "what did you say then" "I told them to go do their work if they wish to keep it cause nobody is paying them to gossip" they both started laughing, all this while Yohann was watching her lovingly.

"So why am I not aware that you have a boyfriend or fiancé as I heard, cause last week when you traveled you were single and mingling, that's speedy Gonzalez type of fast girl" "let's just say that things happened over last week and we haven't had a chance to catch up ; let's have lunch together tomorrow so we can talk" "works for me sweetie, let me go back to work and leave you to your beau. Catch up later" "catch up later darling". With that they ended the phone call.