A Whirlwind of Emotions

Yohann POV

So she took her kids and left without even thinking about me, I mean we are together or at least she could care about me, like I've been fucking her on the regular, turning her inside up and down, it should mean something but she still found it in her to leave me. The sex was good I know it was, why didn't she develop some kind of attachment; what's wrong with her.

"To the gym Franck" that's all he said once he came back from the airport departure lounge, he was in no mood to be bothered and thankfully for him his driver knew how to keep quiet.

So many thoughts were dancing in his head, thoughts of taking the next plane to Jozy were among those but what was the point she doesn't appreciate those things, fuck them and leave them that's how I operate but this one she's wrecked havoc in my head ; I think about her all the time maybe she snatched my soul. I thank God for the ability to control my emotions and actions most of the time.

"We are here sir", several minutes passed but there was no reaction from Yohann, "Mr. LeBlanc, we've made it to the gym" "OK, thank you" he came out of the car and went straight for the facility".

Good evening Mr LeBlanc, the receptionist called out" "hey girls how are you" "doing better now honestly" the one with big boobs and a nice cleavage responded, he smiled at that, she must be new. I've never seen her here before. "You must be new" "she is Mr LeBlanc, not yet used to our protocol" the usual reception staff chimed in. "I see, can you get me the boxing coach" "right away, let me help".

The new girl left with a sway in her hips that wasn't so bad but screaming pick me, when she had completely disappeared from their view, the usual lady spoke to him "she's the boss's niece, she is bored at home so they sent here until she got bored again I guess" "hmm" was all he said.

She came back 5 minutesater with a scary looking dude, looked like 159kg of muscle mass on 195 cm of height, "I'm Yohann LeBlanc" "they call me bandit, I heard you want a sparing partner" "I need to blow off some steam so yes" "good let's go".

Both men left, Yan (Yohann) changed and joined Bandit. "OK so we'll start by seeing how you punch then moving while punching " Yan interrupted him " I want to fight you, so I can do punches but I'd rather have sparing" "with all due respect I don't think you can stand up to me" "throw the respect away, let's throw punches instead".

And so for the following 45 minutes Yan and Bandit were sparing, it started slowly cause Bandit, was trying to evaluate what Yan could take but after he threw a mean right, Bandit was game on.

Breathless Yan, finally taped out, "damn this is the best beating I got" "you weren't bad yourself, are you coming back for a next session" "maybe, I needed to let off some steam and it worked".

Yan, left for the locker room, the gym was almost empty as it was almost closing time on his way he saw the new girl from reception, "hey Mr LeBlanc" "hey...", he realized that he didn't know her name, well he never really interacted with them before.
" My name is Karine" "okay Karine, it's late shouldn't you be home by now?"

"Well yes and no." "okay, I'm very tired so I'll head to the lockers. See you". He passed her and entered the locker room, he was feeling some pain in the abdomen and decided to get in the sauna for 5 minutes and finish with a cold shower.

Inside the sauna, Yan allowed his thoughts to run back to Bree, she had left without considering his feelings. Damn, so much for falling in love, I should just forget about her, he thought to himself. But I have to admit that I miss the bitch, rather witch. How did she manage to get me is beyond me, I was in control how did I ever loose it.

Her pussy and her innocent smile are a killer, no come-on can't be, getting hard just thinking about it. He decided to give himself some release by stroking his cock, unknown to him he had and audience that was rather very happy to watch and pleased by his length and girth.