Out of Town

The week started again and Bree was at work, minding the business that pays her bills. She got an email earlier this morning informing her that she was selected to attend the annual gala celebrating the 125th year since the establishment of the company. Great she thought, change of scenery is always good.

She had told her assistant to tell anybody looking for her that she was out for the week so she will not disturb, this was a way of making sure they don't meet with Adam and that he doesn't just pop up at her office anyhow.

Her day was going smoothly when she got a text from Yohann saying that he was back in town she got excited and schedule an appointment with the spa for a wax, don't judge, a girl likes to be eaten out. She told him she was happy to hear from him again, gotta play it cool.

Christopher had also written saying hello and wishing her a fruitful week, she thought it was nice of him. And told him that she was now scheduled to travel on the Friday they had agreed to meet so she asked if she could reschedule in 10 days time, to which he agreed.

Wow, I was single single just the other day, how am I juggling 2 men, 3 men girl, they are 3 her conscious reminded her. Ok, ok 3, I have to decide who I keep but for now nothing is official I can talk to who I want, the first to get me interested enough and with whom I have sex will get some sort of exclusivity, I guess...

Her trip was scheduled for Thursday morning, so she had to get her hair done to avoid taking too long in the morning seeing as she I'll have meetings on Friday and the party was Saturday evening.

She decided to leave early and go to the hair salon on Wednesday, just so that she got time to fix everything at the office as she will be out for 4 days.

On Wednesday, she was ready with her luggage in the morning as she didn't know how long it will take at the salon. She went to work until 2 pm the headed out to the salon. While there she received a message on her phone.

Yohann : hey mama, are you going to the gym today, I know you traveling tomorrow morning I was hoping to catch you before

Bree: sorry boo I'm getting my hair braided and it's gonna take long so no gym today

Yohann: can you pass by my place when you done? We could have sleepover if you know what I mean

Bree: I will call you when I'm done

With that Bree put her phone down and continue to watch the local soap opera that was being show on TV in the salon. Her mind wasn't really agreeing with seeing Yohann later on, wasn't he too busy to write to her while he was away, why should she be on his beck and call, she thought.

Bree's braids did took a while she was home by 10.30pm tired and sweaty, salon can be stuffy place sometime. She got naked entered her shower and massage her body slowly with her body wash reflecting on her life some days were heavier than others and when it was like that she would end up crying in the shower, her life wasn't that bad but sometimes it was difficult to understand all she went through due to her mariage.

And the fact that the fucker did not even have the guts to tell her he was leaving her, to add insult to the injury he never took time to take care of their children making it looks as if they were her own and he didn't father them. She was in no mood for sex indeed, she resorted to head for bed and fall into a dreamless sleep, tomorrow will be better.

Bree woke up early morning ready for airport she awaited her transfer to the airport and boarded to Kome from where she will connect to Kragos where the gala will take place.

After landing and going through immigration, she was picked up and chauffeured to the hotel, during the car ride, she switched on her phone and made sure to call her sister so she could talk to her and her daughters letting them know she made it safely.

Rina was her moral support and the other parents of her daughters, she took on the role once her brother in-law left Bree and her nieces, she never liked him much but never really opposed as he was her sister choice and she accepted that.

After talking with her sister and her daughters, Bree felt better and was ready to just sit and relax while they go through traffic, her phone vibrated indicating she got a message.

Yohann : hey mama, I hoped to see you yesterday you know

Bree: hey daddy, sorry we finished too late, I didn't want to disturb you

Since he called her mama cause she had kids he said and found cute cause he claimed she doesn't look like it one bit, she decided to call him daddy to which he responded yours only 😈

No response to her last message, hmmm I see somebody too busy with being deputy CEO and all. We can never have a full conversation without something interupting, I guess this is miss me not! Bree thought to herself. Is that really what I want?

They arrived to the hotel, it was somptuous 5 stars, located on the island, beautiful pool side, wish I had brought a swimsuit, she thought.

Getting her room, it was almost 6pm she didn't feel like going out to the restaurant after her much needed shower, this flight was tiring including the connection so resting was on the agenda for tonight

Yohann : where are you staying, can you send me a picture

Bree: give me a minute in the shower

Yohann : even better I'm video calling

He indeed did call and she was hesitant but picked, Bree was wearing her towel on the chest, while finishing washing her face. "I was hoping you'd be naked you know" "really, why is that?" "I don't know people are in their birth suit when they are about to shower. I hope you were one of those normal people"

Bree laughed and proceed to say "do you mean to tell me that you want a show 🌝" "I want you naked in my bed, if I'm being honest. But I will be happy with seeing you naked mama"
"Oh really, how bad do you want it daddy?""very bad, do you want me to beg?" "Maybe a little, I'm sure you can't " "is that what you think?" "Yes definitely"

At her word Yohann smiled and put his phone down on his office table, "ok mama, please I'm begging you on my knees show me your beautiful naked self". Bree smile at that and winked at him. Congratulations daddy!

Do you think Bree showed Yohann her goodies?
Please vote, comment and share