Fantasy and Reality

Yohann wanted to take a shower he was not tired but Bree had fallen asleep. He took his time to look at her, she looked beautiful and seemed so peaceful in her sleep "what have I done? So much for staying away."

When he entered the bathroom, he let his mind run with different thoughts, he was happy about the time they shared and the sex was great just as he thought it would but he wasn't ready to commit to her and yet he didn't want her to see other men. "I'm too selfish to let her go but I don't want to have kids, I don't really like them and she has 2."

He had promised himself to stay away but was attracted to her more than he wanted to admit, she was slipping out of his hands and the interest she initially had when they started talking  has been decreasing which was showing in their text exchanges she was no longer entertaining him. He just didn't want her to lose interest. He acted stupidly giving her a cold shoulder when he was away and even when he came back in the country. She didn't know but he had decided not to see her again.

And yet here he was trying to do something to keep her, when his assistant mentioned that a team of engineers will be traveling for their quarterly meeting, he used it as an opportunity to intrude into her life and gain more ground or make her understand, at least stop her from slipping away.

Since she had told him all he had to know about the hotel she was staying he used his charms to convince the front desk lady which found his gesture romantic, she was onboard as soon as he explained that he wanted to surprise his fiancée "OMG I want someone like you for me, do you have a brother" "unfortunately, I'm an jnic child"; she helped with everything and didn't ask too many questions. He setup everything and boarded their company plane which allowed him to only spend 4 hours 30 minutes of flight vs. the 2 flights connections with commercial lines.

He has been seeing Bree at the gym for a while now about 3 months since he paid his membership at the gym she goes to, she was usually coming in around 6pm and was done an hour later. She was wearing sexy outfits everytime, leggings showing her round big butt. That's what he was saw the first time, and the cute face confirmed that she was indeed a beautiful woman. She was apparently attending a class while he was heavy lifting in the normal gym room. All the men were usually following her with their eyes when she was passing and she never greeted any of them. Only smiling to some ladies,  Yohann assumed were her friends .

Twice a week, he would see her for few minutes, she didn't seem to have notice him but he wanted to go talk to her, after all he was handsome, had a career, financial stability what's not to like. However, he was cautious and observed her for a while 3 months until they connected on the app. 

Being in Africa meant that it wasn't always easy for white men on the dating space, some women where just against mixing while others just wanted to benefit from them. But she seemed like someone exposed enough, with what seem like a good financial situation, she was driving her own car and the model was not old. He heard her speak in English once, so he thought she is exposed enough not to loathe interracial relationships.

The first time they talk, Yohann was excited, the first time she came to his place although late he was glad and couldn't wait to indulge, unfortunately nothing much happened in the bedroom because of his trip but he learned that she was divorced and a mother of two little girls. This really was a bummer she didn't look like she had children in the first place. What a MILF he thought then, he was convinced that it was for the best that nothing much happened so she wouldn't feel played.

Today was great though and if he listen to himself "I want to feel her again" he said out loud. His dick twitched and was getting hard "damn it, just thinking about her pussy is getting me hard". He finished his shower and set-up the bathtub with hot water and soap, she might be tired but if she doesn't take a hot bath she'll hate me tomorrow cause I'm definitely beating that pussy again.