Actions and Words

"So Bree, the group head is here she will be joining in the next 10 minutes, is now not a good time?!"
This was just her luck, she wouldn't be able to explain and would have to cut the call short, she can't be discussing her private life in front of her boss, this is so unprofessional, geez she thought. "Not at all, I'm ready to meet her, allow me to finish my call I just need a minute". "Ok, please be ready."
And with that, he exited the room.

"Yohann, are you there?" "What do you think?" "Ok, so now is not the right time I'm meeting my boss's boss in the next minute, can we talk during lunch time?" Bree was hoping that he will be understanding and that whatever misunderstanding could be cleared later. "Call me, 1pm sharp not a minute later I'm setting this in my calendar, so do the same" "ok" "you owe me an explanation, don't run away" "Ok". Just then the door opened.

"Hello Bree, meet Mrs. Fella Nyota, Group Head Marketing & Corporate Coms. Fella, this is Bree, country head M&CC for one of our subsidiaries " "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Nyota" "likewise Bree, let's get started shall we".

After 1 hour and 20 minutes the meeting was adjourned, they discussed pretty much everything from annual performance, key drivers, areas of needed support, brand awareness in the market, next year budget forecast, etc. It was time for lunch and Nick, her boss was going to take her, she asked for an additional 25 minutes to sort something at home over the phone.

It was time to call Yohan and she noticed she had an unread message, so she checked it

Yohann : are you kidding me right now, who are you talking to? Is there another man in your life?

What the hell, she thought, why is he even asking me this question. Let's just call him. She called, it was at exactly 12:58 "at least I am on time".

Yohann picked at the second ring, "Yyo" "No, listen to me Bree, I don't know what game you're playing or if you're thinking that you're going to play with me" now Bree was mad, who does this dude think he is. "I've been taking it slow with you but it looks like you want to play with me so tell me who is that other man?" "Ok first of all don't talk to me like that" "I will talk to you how I see fit if you're misbehaving " " that's the problem here cause I am not you and I aren't a couple " "oh so you mean to tell me you kiss just anyone and anybody eat your pussy, correction my pussy".

Bree was dumbfounded, he wouldn't let her speak to explain fully what she was thinking "listen to me Yohann, you gave me the impression that you weren't fully in this" "girl, you need to start making sense, cause the moment I put my head between your legs I was fully in, I know my dick hasn't been there yet but I don't eat just any pussy". This was getting out of hand and becoming embarrassing, there was no winning and soon her boss will come back to fetch her for lunch.

So Bree decided to deescalate the situation. "Baby, I'm, I am sorry, I didn't want to look like I was desperate for your attention while to be honest I wanted you to be more into me" "but that's the thing I'm into you. I know I'm busy but I'm into you. I have a meeting that is starting but we should talk, video call tonight. Let's have a dinner date tonight" she simply agreed and he said his good bye.

"What just happened?" "Let's go Bree so we can have lunch for a reasonable amount of time" "okay Nick" Bree grabbed her purse and they were on their way out of the building.

The restaurant, her boss chose was nice, beautifully decorated and the menu was varied with a Japanese base.it was lovely so thoughtful she thought.

"So there's trouble in paradise?" " Excuse me what" "your boyfriend is giving you trouble"; Bree had choc written all over her face, they hadn't been seated for 5 minutes, how does one get so personal so fast. Nick started laughing "you should see your face, you look like a star fish a cute one though"